Manchester united football club

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
hmmm...
i think King Eric's flawless(nearly la) penalty kick record is under threat....

I haven't seen Ronnie miss one yet (and i don't wish to, touch wood)
I am not sure how many in total did King Eric take, but i know he missed one in the Fa Cup final where Nigel Martyn saved it...and another one nearing the end of his career...
Maybe this can be another personal milestone that Ronnie can catch..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Guyz,

How's Xmas for u all?! Mine was a bit sucky as i was sick - Flu!!! Diu... The worst thing tht happen, sick during holidays... Arrrgggghhh... But tht ManUtd win over Everton make it cool for me... Hahaha... :biggrin:

Tonite wil b staying in front of the TV again, waiting for the Sunderland game... Looking forwards to it...

Me was so damn surprised when i was changing channels abt 2pm in the noon yesterday... Then i discovered tht ESPN channel 812 was showing ManUtd away ECL game against Juventus back in 1999 semi final... Then the final itself against Bayern Munich at 4pm!!! Hahaha... So i sit there for 4 hrs watching it... The thrills stil hit me when i watch it again n again... It was so DAMN EMOTION for me when Teddy Sheringham & Ole Gunnar Solksjear scored in the 90th & 92nd minutes to win us the trophy!!! I screamed n jumped like no body... Hahaha...

My wife asked me, "Huh, so early got live football meh?" Then i told her it was an old replay... She said am crazy!!! LoLzzzzzzzz... :biggrin: Oh man... Whenever i see the ball hit the back of the net by Solksjear, its always very emotional to me... Dunno y... Felt like wanna to tear!!! LoLzzzzzzzz... Yep, even after so many yrs later now tht am 32 liao... Stil de same!!! :biggrin:

Mayb this yr v gonna win it again?! Hahaha... Tht's what i really hope for... At least 1 more ECL title for SAF b4 he retire!!! Santa, did you hear me???? Cheerzzzzzzzzzzz...

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Yup...i also was shock that ESPN shows the Man Utd road to glory in UCL. Kind'a cruel to Bayern and Juve supporters don't you think...showing their team lost on christmas evening hehehehehe.... Did you notice how many times Bayern hit the post and Schemeicel have to made superb stop? And i also just notice that Man Utd was not only facing Bayern Munich but also almost half of the Germany national team.Luck was really2 on our side man.
Anyway that match should have been the best comeback match ever play in top europe competition :adore: :adore:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Its not onli abt luck, but our team play really really well on the day... They all fought like a LION on the field against a much stronger team... You got to know tht v were missing both Keano & Scholesy in the middle due to suspension (both them were yellow carded in the game against Juve) n we was forced to play Butt & Beck in the middle for much of the time... Whereas Bayern was almost at their full team as u hv notice!!! Our team battled real hard for the win as v never gave up even until the very last minute...

I think the German was very shock when Sheringham hit the equalizer at the 90th minutes, as most of their fans oredi signing n celebrating!!!! Then came another corner, where almost all their players were back defending it... Beck's corner, Sheringham glanced it n Solksjear poke out his leg to divert the ball into the net... the rest is HISTORY!!! Hahaha.... :adore::adore::adore:

I stil can remember clearly tht Duffour (Bayern defender) was hitting the ground, screaming, shouting n crying as tht 2nd winning goal went into the net... Fergie n Co were jumping up n down on the side line... Fans were shouting all over the stadium in disbelieve... Peter S. was carrying Beck... Then when v were lifting the trophy, the camera shifted to our Legend Bobby Chalton n he was standing & tearing while applauding the team on the director box... David May was the player who climb the highest when the camera caught the celebration... V completed the HISTORICAL Treble on the unforgettable night in Barcalona, Camp Nou...

Hahaha... I remember everything clearly... It was jus like happening last wk... My biggest day so far as a ManUtd fan... Hopefully this season v all wil be able to experience it all over again!!!

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
speaking about Camp Nou, i recently went on a vacation to europe and stop by the stadium. Here are some pics

Mes Que Un Club (whatever it means lol) . The stadium that won us the UCL in 1999 :biggrin:

The bench

View from the top

Inside the museum

Entrance to their megastore

Lower ground floor of the megastore. There is also a nike store inside the megastore itself

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
hey munky...that was cool.
but u don't have to spray ur own face u knw..
hehe

btw did u get urself any jersey?
how's the pricing?

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Most excellent. In absolute cruise control and easily should have scored half a dozen. I can't help but feel sorry for Keano.

Terrific goals, especially Ronnie's which was sublime. Honestly, hand on heart, when he strode up for that, I had a feeling he was going to hit the back of the net. He was just due one. Almost surprised to see him go for placement rather than outright power like he used to do all the time. This should tell him which technique he should stick with :)

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
yea bought an away kit with name n numbers. It was 86 euros (including d name n numbers). I didnt want to buy it coz i know it's cheaper over here in malaysia, but when ur mom insist on buying one, what d hell man just take it hahaha

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Superb class performance.:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore: Ronnie free kick was simply sublime. Even the commentator cannot stop praising it.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
but second half was a bit dull
which is only right as we were aredi 3 goals to the good..
so at least they managed to conserve some energy..

And that pit bull Rooney...does he ever stop running?
haha...great to see that.

Nevermind Sunderland.
They will bounce back.
But truth is, they need quality.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Rooney could have had a hattrick really. Just got a bit too eager to score the next goal, which is a problem with the Roon (not a bad sort of problem, mind). Needs to be in control of his fire that boy.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I like this in our official web: Devils Top As Gunners Flop!!! :biggrin: But its not the time to b happy yet... 2 down & 2 more games to go...

Yeah, really sorry for Keano as his team were clearly lacking the quality to cut it at this EPL level... Not a very good performance by our team overall but 4 goals n 3 important points in the bag - Satisfied!!!

Great tht both Rooney & Saha did scored n it wil do their confident a world of good... To me Rooney is the MoTM!!! Scored 1, created 1 n run the show for us throughout the whole game... Carrick - Fletcher combo jus not 'Powerful' enough in the middle as it takes them such a long time to settle things down... Nani was jus as inconsistent as he always is... Sheasy was shaky...

Abt Ronnie free kick, what can u say abt tht?! Tht was a SUPERB strike n it bent towards the corner!!! As Macca said, no keeper can ever save tht, not even 2 keepers together!!! LoLzzzzzzz... Tht's how good the kick was, powerful, accuracy & pace!!!

It was a great day to us as most results goes our way and v managed to kill the game earlier so tht SAF was able to change things ard a bit... Good to see Park back & Pique involvement!!!

Next up West Ham... Hahaha... SAF purposefully keep Tevez for this game, i think he wanna Tevez to go back to West Ham n score us the winning goal!!! LoLzzzzzzzz... Hopefully both Ronnie & Rooney wil b able to play in tht game too as they r on form now...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i'm driving a pajero io. my right rear brake light is dead. can anyone recommend a shop for me to get it fixed?

i read from some postings saying that a shop in taman sea is not bad. they only sell the bulbs or they do provide labor as well? i only need to buy a bulb and not change the whole light rite?

another problem i have is with my fog lamps. they are supposed to be on together with my hi-beam. but both of them don't on now, so i don't know its the bulbs or the wiring or the fuse. is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience