Porsche Panamera: Why Porsche...Why?

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
it's like watching young girls today losing their virginity. it's fun (somehow), but it doesn't do any good.
haha. very true.
i get excited when i hear news bout upcoming aston four doors saloon and this. and a 280kmph SUV...
but i'd wouldnt even buy one if i can afford it.
it's really pointless.

i guess it's all bout the money and sales for these 'throughbred' manufacturers now..

ps: Yeah, the petronas promo's a joke. Mini, supercar? U gotta be kiddin me . And a 2000cc 3 series? it doesnt even has the marque's famous sixer.
Although i'd like to win one of those too. :biggrin:

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Oh Noes!!!XX!!

whats up with the guys at Porsche? were they high on glue or what?

Just to say that they want to capture a 'niche' market is pure BS I'd say.

Their cars ARE niche. the proper 2-door cars.

The cayenne was what the "SUV" bandwagon was. just to get more sales from the gullible NA market.

Come on.

GO back to your roots.

Its like someone on the board of directors woke up some day and found out he cudnt fit his dog and buddies in the rear seat.

Get an M5 for goodness sake.

Just because if 'we want to have larger sales figures' is just BS.

Porsche has the biggest profit margin among the worlds manufacturers.

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
Not a problem. I like it when there's at least some sort of discussion going on backed by proper thoughts or facts, whether it be in agreement or disagreement. Instead of the brain farts and casual remarks we get here most of the time; It's either "OMFG I love it!" or "KNNCCB I hate it!", the end, kind of comments. Pathetic.

BTW, Your posts are pretty good. Keep it up mate.
not many were born clever..

drMpower

May 1, 2006
this trend of big four door saloon with the look of a coupe is a proven success with CLS. just go and ask all bigwigs in auto industry.

and then, all other major player started to design their own 4-door-saloon-which-looks-like-a-coupe car.

jag got that L something. cant remember. then Posh got this one - panamera. audi also producing one. BMW has that CS concept.

hyundai also got one. opss.. sorry. they just copy that 5 series.

hahahahahahahahahha

what a pooooooorrrrr korean.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): What looks to be a nice and clean E63 BMW 6 with an assortment of aesthetics. Namely, the Alpina front add-on and M6 mirrors parked just outside Bangsar Shopping Centre, while sporting a nice single digit Johor plate.<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience