5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Front bumper style ala latest Skyline R35?!:hmmmm: Anyway..very nice!!:adore:

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Wow... The new GTR hasn't arrive our shores and yet an aerokit that resembles one is oledi done?

evo7.5

Mar 5, 2006
spotted a black CLS in sg.buluh with a number plate T1. anyone in this forum have this particular picture ? I was shocked to see that number plate. Similiar to the M1 plate sold for a 1m in the UK.

autopartsmalaysia

Known Member
Apr 2, 2007
spotted a black CLS in sg.buluh with a number plate T1. anyone in this forum have this particular picture ? I was shocked to see that number plate. Similiar to the M1 plate sold for a 1m in the UK.

the owner of that car stays in SierraMas.
The plate was on an older model SL before this CLS.

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Saw it two times, both in KLCC area. It's a Brabus CLS B7.

Second pic was taken when Sultan Kedah and Sultan Perlis were in Shangri-La hotel, so I guess the owner is related to some royalty. Terengganu royalty maybe...

You might be interested in P1 also - old model Mercedes S 320.

...and C1 ? That's Mercedes S 65 AMG for ya! Queen of Pahang.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

RM45 at Batu Pahat..damn cheap...but my car still got 3000km before next oil change.

I've used TufOIL once for my 1990 BMW..good for 6 cylinder engine...if you're using dino oil + tufoil..then you can feel the difference.

If you're using branded sinthetic oil + tufoil..no difference at all
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience