Hindraf Rally

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Speaking of good mamak stalls and late nite cholesterol loading, I think the mamak at Taman Desa near Telekom is nice (whatever name it is again ...) :biggrin:

Any other places except Steven's Corner (alittle too crowded and maybe over-rated)?

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Hmm...Nothing to do with Hindraf. Because i faced it previous days before.
I'm not saying like I wouldnt be lepak at the mamak stall anymore, but what was happened is really make me...Grrrr...
Futhermore, pricey oso...heheh...Teh Ais for RM1.60.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Fixed n edited my reply on the true story i forgot to give credit to one of our favourite person in ZTH.... :adore: thank you

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Sorry to say this but I kinda have bad impression on indians in general, whether they are well dressed or not (I know this may have nothing to do with it at all but just a matter of speech), educated or not. They tend to give me an impression that they will react violently very very quickly and they seem to lose their heads very fast too. But some years back, they are not very violent.

Does anyone remember a time, maybe some years back, when Pak Lah took over not too long ago. He mentioned about setting up an Anti Corruption Agency and the police force was against it. The PDRM even say that they will just let the crime rates increase if ACA is effected. Then, from there, the rempits started to become brave, in very stupid and threatening ways. After that, indians (many of them, not all) slowly also become threateningly and stupidly bold. And today, it seems like criminals (irregardless of race, etc.) have become bold to commit all sorts of crimes, even those that are seriously-out-of-this-world inhumane crimes. They even do it in broad day light.

On the other hand, PDRM seems to be living up to their promises. ACA has already been in effect and hence, we can now see the police not doing their jobs anymore. I would just conclude that they are NOT doing their jobs at all. Notice how many security guard companies uses foreign workers as security guards? There was an article about foreign workers in malaysia and big security companies like Securicor, etc. have commented that when they give opportunities to malays to do the job, they don't do their jobs properly and are not dedicated. However, the security company mentioned that foreign workers are more dedicated and more willing to give it their all to be security guards. Personally, I find foreigner security guards more friendly too.

And that's my crappy 2 cents. heh heh

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Pak Lah should just consult ZTH General Talk for ideas .... PERIOD !

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
time to bring in gurkhas.....

actually not until pak lah era some indian oledi very violent...my indian friend said its partly because they used to watch many violent movies which promote heroism by apply violent over other so they become like that.

also many of them dont have chance to get good education and many join or form gang to create trouble.

when i live in msia that time, most hassles i got were on the road. they will just provoke you on any kind of reason like you overtook them while they are slower, even you stop and give way to them also they must get some focus on you by pointing middle finger....

my friends have similar experiences as me, so i think am not biase or unlucky..My friend's car was once chased by a indian driver on pasir gudang and he tried to bang us just because he stopped in the junction when no car and my friend honked him. There are many bad experiences with indians driver on the road...

Last edited:

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
chill guys......ill bet all malaysian have met one....but we also have met all kind of driver from different race also......anyway this is about HINDRAF....not all indians.....anyway HINDRAF didnt represent all of them anyway...at least in religious context....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
saga,
I also met lots of indian girls with big boobs too. hahaha and most of them have big boobs too! And solid ones at that too! hahaha Sakuraguy knows a lot of them. hehe

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
Another stupid-ass joke from the govt...??:hmmmm:

December 17, 2007 13:50 PM

31 Demonstrators Acquitted And Discharged Of Attempted Murder

SHAH ALAM, Dec 17 (Bernama) -- The Sessions Court here today acquitted and discharged 31 people charged with attempting to murder a police officer during an illegal assembly organised by the Hindu Rights Action Force (Hindraf) in front of the Sri Subramaniar temple in Batu Caves, near here, on Nov 25.

Judge Nursinah Adzmi made the decision after allowing the application by Attorney-General Tan Sri Abdul Gani Patail to withdraw the charges against them.

Prior to this, all the 31 claimed trial to a number of charges, including attempted murder under Section 149/307 of the Penal Code.

However, out of the 31, only six including five college students were acquitted and discharged of all charges while the rest are still facing other charges.

The six are L. Thiyagarajan, 31, K. Thinagaranpillay, 23, A. Vasantarao, 19, S. Ramesh Kumar, 22, S. Mugilan Dever, 20, and G. Suman, 20.

Of the remaining 25, 16 changed their plea to guilty to the charge of causing damage to seven cars and two gates of the temple under Section 149/440 of the Penal Code.

Eight of the 25 also changed their plea to being in an illegal assembly under Section 27 (5) (a) of the Police Act 1967 while another accused, to an alternative charge of displaying criminal force to put fear into the police officers during the illegal assembly.

During the court proceeding which ended at 1pm, the judge fixed Dec 27 to hear the facts of the cases and for sentencing.

Nursinah also allowed them to be freed on bail of RM500 each in one surety.

The decision brought relief to their families who filled the courtroom since morning.

Lawyer, K. Ragunath on behalf of the defence, thanked the court and Attorney-General for dropping the attempted murder charges on all the accused and to acquit and free the five students of all charges.

-- BERNAMA

karl5511

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2007
Guys, I have frens work as a nurse at PPUM, Petaling Jaya.
I was told that there was a 'war' at Kg Medan. 2 days before.
And of course it was about f**king racial issue.
As a result, 5 indians get into hospital. (badly hurt).
Is it true?
Hmmm...

Last edited:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
All people also the same. The younger generations had become very bad. Violent, selfish, not honest, not respect others and etc. But so far, I see Malays are a bit better than others except less hard working. I hate my own kind most, especially ah bengs.

Everything had proven only 1 thing, that, the western terms of human rights and freedom standard won't 100% fit in our asians culture. We need our own version. This Hindraf thing is one of the side effect. When they shouting and attempt to sue UK, did they ever question themselves why, other races who had the same faith of them, can live better than them?

Anyway, Hindraf doesn't represent all Indians. A lot of good men still standing out there quietly. What Hindraf leaders can do for the poor one, is to guide them how to become lawyers or other professionals. (I really want to hear what Hindraf leaders will say if someone ask them why not they themselves go and educate and help the poor Indians for being as successful as them). If they are not raising this Indians being marginalized deal for personal political gain, they should start to work out something positively. Example like providing those felda Indians legal consultancy services for RM1 or help to nego with bank for business loan. Asking for free lunch will never be good for long term.

My personal opinion, the Hindraf leaders are either too stupid but greedy, or too smart to look for easy money. If they are watching this thread, please use action to prove me wrong, prove that chinese ancestors in Malaysia sacrificed they life and freedom for today's prosperity is a stupid decision. Earning RM2k a month but spend RM35 a day for enjoying cigarette and beer/stout will bring them brighter future.

I would like to ask those party animals from all races, wake up and think. Don't blame people for your own mistakes in the future.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any1 here using these type of wiper? My frenz bro is using it on his wira & he got it around Rm100 & it comes wif a lifetime warranty, even told me tat his bro tested 2 burn it wif lighter & da blade remains as it was bcoz its made of silicone...

i wanted 2 get a set for my car & i went 2 eneos 2 look but cudn't find any except for those PIAA which cost around Rm130 & is carbon fibre sumore :huh: ...... heard from my fren tat ders a brand called Dura Edge tat comes to ur house 2 install...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience