2009 BMW 7-Series: How big do you like it?

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

The renderings above say a lot, the car is a huge mother. Even by looking at it you know, and BMW has confirmed that it is bigger than the current 7-series (as if that wasn’t big enough already). But it’s not bad looking, taking design cues from the concept CS, the new 7-series is wider and has a lower hood for a sportier look. I don’t quite agree with those huge gaping kidney style grills up front. They look like oversized nostrils if you ask me.

Sources say that the interior of the 2009 7-Series will be treated with a major upgrade and will look elegant that ever before. It will also boast a new iDrive system with a more user friendly navigation system incorporating Google Maps and iPhone connectivity. Apple is said to be working with BMW to create a much more friendly user interface, and we all know how good Apple is at creating that. Other than the entire car, I’m really keen to check out the new iDrive system as the current one proved to be a complete bitch to use.

Engine specifications are said to start with a 3.0 liter engine producing up to 272 horses and a new S65 (Wonder if Benz will mind them using that name) V8 engine producing 414 horses. Also expect a revamped version of the current 6 liter V12 engine. Other than that, expect a seriously gorgeous design, except for those grills, hope they do something about it. Oh and the rear lights remind me of the current 3-Series coupe.

Image Credits: eGMCarTech

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
That's what I call "Getting ridiculous".

At this rate, in the next decade or so, passenger cars will be the size of buses.

Last edited:

alien

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
yup, it's getting bigger alrite..
Everything's getting bigger.. we're gonna run outta road space...

I dont fancy both the lights upfront and the rear...
sleek? not to me..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,
my friend wants to buy a celica ta23st..
he was wondering if he can transplant a alfa engine into the celica? or any kind of engines?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience