4g61

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
im iswara users.....can any one....gv your opinnion on this engine into my car.....i hears this is the only 1 engine that 99% fit into iswara,.....after install any bad or othings need 2 consider and modidy....or just install........anyway im here thanks for u all 1st 4 giving me such gd knwlegde....thanksss MANn.....!!!

Rekalo

Known Member
Jul 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
evo5229 said:
ic....so its correct lo..the only engine that can most fit rite.....hrmm..thansss yaaaa my frennnn

Dont decide too fast, coz im too driving 4G61 NA, pls check how many 1/2 shops having this 1/2cuts, frm there you can find out abt parts availability. Dont just see the Plug and play concep for Iswara/Saga, coz there is no such thing, you still need modification but minor. If you asked me i would recomend you any 4G9xx series, reason y, newer models, parts availabilty, reasonable price, low mileage and so on. If you want to know abt more you may can check my prevoisly posted threads about my breakdowns. I wouldnt say its worst enjin, its just somting like almost obsolute most of the parts for this models, u may mix n match with 4G6xx serius but believe me it will be hazzle.

Its just my experience before.

Rekalo

Known Member
Jul 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
evo5229 said:
hey...thansskksss u too la.....wah..lucky u all tell me...coz i not know much abput engine.....ic....but then....if i want turbo the only engine rite...like 4g93 that all for 1.8 rite....i want jpj approve 1 wor...nvmmm...anyway thank u too 4 sharing your opinion.....woooo....nice buddyy..... :tee:
Yap, u have no other choice than 4G61T, before ur getting that u may have 2 look for spare ECU's,alternator and some important stuff......Y dont u consider 4G92 ( Mivec ) ? its good machine...rather spending like ( Never ending story ) in to ur 4G61T later, u may feel the Power,Smooth and hazzle free with ur Mivec. ( Its a just a suggestion )......Yes Turbo's for Saga/Iswara its not that easy nowdays....If im not mistaken Max-1.6 only.

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
Rekalo said:
Yap, u have no other choice than 4G61T, before ur getting that u may have 2 look for spare ECU's,alternator and some important stuff......Y dont u consider 4G92 ( Mivec ) ? its good machine...rather spending like ( Never ending story ) in to ur 4G61T later, u may feel the Power,Smooth and hazzle free with ur Mivec. ( Its a just a suggestion )......Yes Turbo's for Saga/Iswara its not that easy nowdays....If im not mistaken Max-1.6 only.
yaa....i know mivec...but no turbo rite..i want the sound...hehehehe.......erm i will put mivec loo since 4g61t so many problem......hrmmm..thanksss mannn !!!!!!.... :tee:

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
yo evo5229
juz go 4 4g93 la
don woli bout 1.3-1.8
i can get approval 4 my car oso
yes mivec is powerful but when u smoke by vtec(juz like me)then u wil know
if u wan play 1.6,then go 4 mivec coz horse power is better than the 4g61t

Rekalo

Known Member
Jul 7, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
gsrTurbo9166 said:
yo evo5229
juz go 4 4g93 la
don woli bout 1.3-1.8
i can get approval 4 my car oso
yes mivec is powerful but when u smoke by vtec(juz like me)then u wil know
if u wan play 1.6,then go 4 mivec coz horse power is better than the 4g61t
Guys, you wouldnt know how much they spend 4 their Vtech Power...i can tell you thats
its not that cheap compare to our NA DOCH power, for me im still happy with DOCH 1.6 for lower fuel consuption...same goes to Turbo Machine

menace

Known Member
Jul 31, 2004
KL
Visit site
Rekalo said:
Dont decide too fast, coz im too driving 4G61 NA, pls check how many 1/2 shops having this 1/2cuts, frm there you can find out abt parts availability. Dont just see the Plug and play concep for Iswara/Saga, coz there is no such thing, you still need modification but minor. If you asked me i would recomend you any 4G9xx series, reason y, newer models, parts availabilty, reasonable price, low mileage and so on. If you want to know abt more you may can check my prevoisly posted threads about my breakdowns. I wouldnt say its worst enjin, its just somting like almost obsolute most of the parts for this models, u may mix n match with 4G6xx serius but believe me it will be hazzle.

Its just my experience before.
Rekalo,

wat u said u true.....
but it depends on luck also, i got a friend using 61T in his saga, 2 years (maybe more) using it no problem.

nightzstar

Mar 20, 2006
I thought 4g9x the mounting not same. It is illegal to mod mounting :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
I thought 4g9x the mounting not same. It is illegal to mod mounting :hmmmm: :hmmmm:
yea... 4g9x engine mounting not same with saga iswara chassis... so, its not plug and play... yes, it is illegal to mod mounting by the law of jpj... but well, gomen servants are alwiz thirsty geh... :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It appears Honda had a whole hoard of 2008 Accords out on the roads the other day for spy photogs to catch. The first shots we brough you were of the base four-cylinder 2008 Honda Accord sedan. The latest batch of pics reveals the 2008 Honda Accord EX, the sedan's most uplevel trim. Painted in a deep (and dirty) black sporting alloy wheels that Temple of VTEC believes emulate the BMW 5-Series...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience