Apr 22, 2004
me stay right between u guys.
near sentosa.
was at bukit tinggi jus now le.
satay kajang.

thanks for info on the window thingy.
will look into it soon.
yea, does any of u know a gd mazda mech in town.

gota change my drve shaft.
where can i find one?my normal mech told me its hard to find for my car.

clair

pimpin323

Oct 6, 2004
Originally posted by Geon323@Dec 17 2004, 08:34
hi pimp, r u from klang?? cause i see a blue colour BF H/B like u in klang
sorry for the late reply geon323! theres a car like mine in klang? iyoooo! black bonnet also ke? i was in klang around raya time to get my rims for my BF. i'm at damansara utama.

i'm looking for parts for my hatchback BF too. my front disks are gone. the steering feels like a vibrator when i step on da brakes. other then that nothing too serius.

pimp

THe Bandito

Feb 7, 2004
hmm... quite a lot of klang members huh?
laserman i'll be back 1 week before chinese new year so you gather these guys and lets meet up then. wanna see your NOS!!!!!! upgrade :lol: :D tell you about japan then.
pimp... catach up with you when i'm back.
geon323 i'm a klang boy as well.

Geon323

Dec 13, 2004
hai all,
waa ba sang lai a ooo.... maybe we can gather and TT, not TT is bah kut teh 1 day.... hahaha

laserman, u tx3 got NOS 1 ahh..... scary :o

reubenc, why u want to change u drive shaft?it is got sound at cornering time?? u can just change the driveshaft head, i just done it last 2 month around 200 and the mehcanic also say if want to replace whole drive shaft cost around 400~500 takut takut... if u looking for driveshaft at bukit kemuning have try at poly.

pimp, ya lah at klang also got 1 clair like u..bonnet blue or black not confirm lah... already send skimming for u brake disc? i saw front set absorber with disc also nearby kemuning/srimuda chop shop still very new for that part. harga tak tau.....

laserman

Dec 24, 2003
geon323,

i drive sampan...nolah..mycar got no nos but i got nose..hehehe...my car is slowbai..

wah..we can arrange Klang zth tt sesion loh...geon ..u please organise..

Geon323

Dec 13, 2004
laserman,
no problem... but when u all free?? let me know the date. and i will arrange TT at bukit tinggi ok??

reubenc, pimp, the bandito would like to join and anyopinion??such as date, time, venue. come come suggest

Geon323

Dec 13, 2004
speedspirit,
that why i say ''come come suggest''

come on give some suggestion... on venue,date and time

all are wellcome.

pimpin323

Oct 6, 2004
bad news and good. after removing my disks my right disk cracked last week in sepang. must be from sepang cuz my pads all burn allready dey.

good news. i went to segambut to the autorized mazda sparepart shop they had a pair of disk for my car. god knows how long its been there in the store. $400 for a pair. brand new. fits like a glove! the ironic thing is i went to get a set of ebc green stuff for the front caliper at pantagon in kl for $330 ringgols! allmost same price wid the disk. :angry:

now i can stop on a dime!

pimp

Geon323

Dec 13, 2004
pimp,

u really hardcore mazda fans. disc and pad cost around 700++. sure u brake now like nike shoe lah... stop immediately even speed at 200km/h hahahaha...

reubenc

Apr 22, 2004
OOIIIIIiiiiiii..when wana do tt?
wah, 0.9 bars...ganas...
mine suposed to be stock stanrad 0.6 but dat day creep till 0.7~0.8
scary...
how leh?

pimpin323

Oct 6, 2004
car kena pecah on sunday night/morning. the fucker ran away with my stereo only thank god, on the back seat was my friends sparco steering wheel and he didnt see it. and if he would have poped the boot, oh man there goes alot of money. while to cari the mirror guys?

pimp

Geon323

Dec 13, 2004
pimp,

poor man, that why old car sometime also need good alarm system. looking for glass. also same lah look at jln kapar, JB auto... luckly the fucker not take the whole car... not u will cry and cry

reubenc, pimp, laserman i will PM u the TT time ok. this week and next week i think i can't make it . any where i will PM u lah

aminkapar

Dec 23, 2004
hai all...
i also from klg area. nomally we meet at destina jln kapar. got few friend using same engine.

aminkapar

Hi there,
Anyone here know about the digital meter LCD? My speedo digital meter
cannot shows number due to the LCD having 1 layer plastic that sticky to
the LCD glass (Looks like transparent sticker/tinted). Dont know how to
explain.. But without this plastic layer, the LCD not indicate any
number. The problem here, where to get this kind of plastic layer? Try to
ask acc shop but dont have! Pls anyone know about it.. or anyone who work
at LCD factory.. Kindly pls reply here or emel me...