GPS survey

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
Fellow members of ZTH, please help on this survey about your knowledge of GPS Navigation system for cars. This is for marketing project. Thank you all in advance for the help.

When you answer the questions, just list down the number of it for easier reference.
You can choose more than one, but please put some initiative for it. Don’t simply answer because my project depends on your humble answer. 

Survey: GPS navigational system

1) Type of car? Ex: SUV, sedan, hatchback, two doors?

2) People who drive the car. Pls specify age and sex. Ex: housewife, businessman, teenagers, old people.

3)What are the needs in a car for you? Ex: teens wants audio, businessman man needs speed

4) How can a GPS Navigation System help you in your daily life & where do you need to use it the most?

5) Will you buy the product I’m offering, lets say the price is more than RM 2000 and lesser than RM 3k? This system does not require monthly access fees. However it has built-in database of Malaysia maps to guide the way. It is an ICE too.

6) Have you heard of similar products before that does not require customers to pay monthly for the services offered by the GPS system and it is able to guide the way?

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
1) 2 door coupe
2) me, myself & I
3) both audio and guidance
4) GPS would be really handy when i'm visiting an area/town/state i'm not familliar with, but have to get to a particular address.... fast. a feature I would like to see is short cut system, whereby the GPS would show short cuts only seasoned locals would know.
5)yes. but depends on the interface for the ICE.
6) yes, i know there are several system preloaded with maps

silverwave

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
tq, i need more answer pls :p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

have been searching around the net about caster prob..but cannot get de correct answer..my wira caster is out due of accident..is it fixable or not?if fixable how to do it..coz i've been 2 1 tyre shop in bukit kemuning n they asked around 350 to fix my caster problem..is it cheap or not..hope to get the answer ASAP..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience