Random Car Pics Part 2

lokgotz

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
No, this one is Perak plate, A** 1, will show later in NNP section:biggrin:
And the MP1 font isn't too fancy, and doesn't have side decals hehe.
ops...sorry.....hahah.....but yeah, mp1 font is just normal....

Klang rite? Orange? Near Meru?
I saw once ,rite in front of my shop..lazy to take pic..But engine converted to C22 van engine..haiz...
nope..it's green and it looks original.....really nice car...
i saw it in kl city center, near raja chulan...

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Very attractive and ridiculously overpriced in Malaysia.... the SLR in Bangsar Brabus showroom. :adore: Price? RM 6,000,000.00 nett

^left-hand drive

There are only 3 SLR's in Malaysia, 1 in Bangsar Brabus showroom, 2 in Naza World... None sold yet. So don't expect to see this on the roads (yet?).
No real surprise no one has bought it though. First of all... it's left-hand drive, which is not too comfortable on KL roads. Secondly - honestly speaking, having seen it in real life now - it doesn't really look like a RM6mil car, especially in ordinary silver colour. For that money (and that's almost 850,000 UK pounds!), you might as well go to UK and buy a freaking Bugatti Veyron!!! Or Lamborghini Reventon!

LCDFlat

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
Ferrari 308 GTS and Lotus Esprit...its hard to see a ferrari at here and this one also always park...maybe the owner lazy to bring those expansive car hehe...the last i've seen the 360 Modena was on 2006...but 2 weeks ago saw a Lamborghini Gallardo....no pics because that car passed very fast...:hmpf:

Last edited:

LCDFlat

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
yes bro...after this i wanna tried snap some pics of 360 Modena and Gallardo...

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Very attractive and ridiculously overpriced in Malaysia.... the SLR in Bangsar Brabus showroom. :adore: Price? RM 6,000,000.00 nett

^left-hand drive

There are only 3 SLR's in Malaysia, 1 in Bangsar Brabus showroom, 2 in Naza World... None sold yet. So don't expect to see this on the roads (yet?).
No real surprise no one has bought it though. First of all... it's left-hand drive, which is not too comfortable on KL roads. Secondly - honestly speaking, having seen it in real life now - it doesn't really look like a RM6mil car, especially in ordinary silver colour. For that money (and that's almost 850,000 UK pounds!), you might as well go to UK and buy a freaking Bugatti Veyron!!! Or Lamborghini Reventon!
Naza showrooms are not the only places that carry the SLR's...

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
darkchild : nope...its not for sale...owner had spent lot of $ to restore it...

eyong : :hmmmm: who ar? where ar? :rofl:

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com

BMW Z4 Roadster with a hardtop.

Today was also my first time seeing a F430, and I was lucky enough to spot both the spider and normal one. Also spotted my first Cayman. Unfortunately, both were driving the opposite direction so I didn't get any pics.

anType

Known Member
Nov 14, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Managed to see three different Bentley Continental GT's in TWO days... :afraid: Not to mention ANOTHER one I saw about 2 weeks ago... KL is really becoming one of those cities full of rich men.

At Mid Valley yesterday. Owner stays in Duta Nusantara, Sri Hartamas.

At Pavilion today:

Near Pavilion today (just 7 minutes after I took pics of the above black one):

Check out the price on roadtax sticker:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Friends

How to get waja Auto Flip Side Mirror with LED Signal?
If you have info, please inform me..

Regards
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience