FOR SALE - Apexi Power Intake - Air Filter

Cola

3,000 RPM
May 24, 2005
Selangor
rev.com.my
This filter is 100% maintenance free as described by APEX`i
NO CLEANING REQUIRED
Can last up from 50,000 to 10,0000 (depends on road condition)

Last edited:

Cola

3,000 RPM
May 24, 2005
Selangor
rev.com.my
last 2 unit, special clearance offer, contact: 012-6527100

rC-

Known Member
Apr 23, 2005
Petaling Jaya
bro pm me best price for satria with complete air filter btw what about the hose did i still using the original one? my previous one is k&n

Cola

3,000 RPM
May 24, 2005
Selangor
rev.com.my
rC- , you've got pm

Cola

3,000 RPM
May 24, 2005
Selangor
rev.com.my
thanks bro for the compliment. :)

Cola

3,000 RPM
May 24, 2005
Selangor
rev.com.my

kacip_halus

Known Member
Jan 20, 2007
can pm me best price and i'm using lancer a174 g63b (turbo) engine is't have adaptor for it?

erictoh

Known Member
Mar 12, 2006
a very good and knowlegdeable foreman.. Giving quality jobs.. :)

pijai1980

Nov 13, 2007
Bro, pls PM me the price for the air filter+intake pipe+adapter for Civic EK3. TQ.

Cola

3,000 RPM
May 24, 2005
Selangor
rev.com.my
you've got pm pijai1980

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
how to use wash it?
by using air blower?

Cola

3,000 RPM
May 24, 2005
Selangor
rev.com.my
Apexi Dual Funnel Power Air Intake Filter
is a 100% maintenance free air filter

there's no need to clean/oil/maintain at all.
it's a dry type filter, check up on google.com [apexi filter maintenance]

l

Cola

3,000 RPM
May 24, 2005
Selangor
rev.com.my
The Power Intake is the premier air filter designed to create pure horsepower. The intake funnels used in racing machines take advantage of a characteristic where air travels along the side of the side of surfaces. However, the center portion of the funnel is virtually unused. It is this concept that gave birth to the Dual Funnel design. A primary funnel on the top portion of the air cleaner was inserted to channel the air flow directly into the lower funnels at the base of the cleaner. This design was a huge success on the former Super Intake model. The Power Intake took this design and improved the flow characteristics. New funnel design, element material and air flow channeling characteristics make the Power Intake one of the most efficient air cleaners on the market today. By constructing the upper and lower funnel from a highly durable injected resin, engineers were able to construct the ideal shaped funnel previously not possible with the stainless steel material. Funnel shapes focused on increasing air speed without changing the flow direction of the intake air. The result is a high speed and smooth flow of air into the intake. The lower funnel has been engineered at a 14 degree curve for maximum efficiency. Also, the lower funnel position has been made even closer to the base of.the cleaner to reduce drag and mliminate any “dead spots” within the cleaner.

The Power Intake mncorporates a newly developed mmterial (layer filter of dry density fibers) which improves the element density. This allows maximum protection from foreign materials entering the engine. Compared with past model, the Power [ntake has also succeeded in deczeasing its ventilation resistance by about 10% (pressure loss) for maximum qerformance and protection. The Power Intake is dry-type filter and is trouble free. Some of the problems associated with wet type cleaners, such as oil sticking to the air flow meter, are a thing of the past. The Power Intake is basically maintenance free. Filter replacement, when necessary, can be done at a very low cost.

CONCEPT:
Air filter with minimal air-flow restriction

CHARACTERISTICS:
Dual funnel filter system minimizes intake turbulence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nano Glass Coating make sure that the windscreen is water and dirt repellent which can
improve driving safety in rain and also provide better night vision.

A little bit about the company...
Jc International
Founded in Malaysia in 1998, JC International has since grown tremendously both in scale and scope.
From Machinery and spare part trading, we have expanded into trading in speciality chemicals and consumer products; into the mixing industrial...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience