My Ride.

3 n I G m 4

Nov 11, 2006
Hi folks. Just thought that I would want to share new pics of my ride here. Would want to get comments from everyone here to improve my ride.
Have to get rid of those ugly looking replica rims soon. Can't find any suitable rims to match or fit my car yet. Any sifus out here would wanna help me out? btw the person sitting at the driver's seat ain't me, it's my retarded friend. Peace. =)

Last edited:

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Hi folks. Just thought that I would want to share new pics of my ride here. Would want to get comments from everyone here to improve my ride.
Have to get rid of those ugly looking replica rims soon. Can't find any suitable rims to match or fit my car yet. Any sifus out here would wanna help me out? btw the person sitting at the driver's seat ain't me, it's my retarded friend. Peace. =)
Hi, nice fierce ride u got there mate.

re·tard 1 (rĭ-tärd') Pronunciation Key
v. re·tard·ed, re·tard·ing, re·tards

v. tr.
To cause to move or proceed slowly; delay or impede.

v. intr.
To be delayed.

n.

1. A slowing down or hindering of progress; a delay.
In the essence, if u drive slowly to showoff your ride, you are retarded too, according to Dictionary.com

Hahaha... just joking with ya.

U need some serious wheels to fill the gap man. How many inch wide more u need?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
abit too much grills and scoops for the racer look... i still prefer it to be plain...

anyway, since u've done it... get nice set of rims to fill up the arches....

3 n I G m 4

Nov 11, 2006
to skywalker,
yea i know i kinda overdid it on the grills. =D didnt realize that until it came back from the paint job. thanks for the advice anyway. =)

sentravip,
hee. the rims that you see there are 16 inches volk replicas. =P looks like damn 13 ones to meh. probably goin for 17 or 18 with the spacers? still looking for them though. can't find the ones that i find suitable for my taste.
slow memang slow laaa. engine still stock there. kinda went overboard with the bodykits. got obsessed with it. and even when im gonna touch what's under the hood, its probably gonna take me a long time sad to say.

bOi-R

Known Member
Apr 19, 2006
if you can find a nice set of 18" deep dish.. that would be perfect.

bnr32

Aug 3, 2007
Unique kit, front bar is a bit overdone IMO.

I reckon you could fit 9" wide rims with a nice offset under those guards.

3 n I G m 4

Nov 11, 2006
thanks everyone for the comments. could anyone tell me what type of deep dish rims should i be looking for? went thru many selections but they dont have much for 4 holes one. =( probably gonna change the whole disk, hub and the whole "car kiok" so i could fit 5 holed rims into my ride. Hee.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
WOW!! so garang neh!

THe wheel arch so very wide body but the rim.......

Wat engine inside????

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
arches 2 big 4 my liking.. gotta fill in those .. yup,wud agree wit deep dish rims... 19 in if possible.. hahahaa

SentraVIP

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
Get urself a set of 19s meant for Skyline GTR with brembo calipers. If still can't fill the arch, get it spacered or even lower offset wheels. I'd be wary to go overboard on the wheel width though.

Wider wheels = wider tires = more grip = less power to move!

From the pix, I'd say only 19s will make it look good, even 18s make it tiny, IMHO.

3 n I G m 4

Nov 11, 2006
had a look today at some fabulous rims. woah those babies are nice. but not suitable for the look? they were 18's btw. look at a look at 17's but they still look very tiny even with the offset. lawl.

joeker : engine still stock tu... ahahaha. see me on highway dont tiong me ar. after the rims probably have no more power to move like what sentraVIP said. Hee.

and yea! the pic was taken in sunway. was there because my friend wanted to fix his iswara. the old version of iswara bang cow also wont die but the newer one. Eeerrr, hee. you should had look at his car before it got fixed. =X

Last edited:

3 n I G m 4

Nov 11, 2006
gonna close the grills at the rear bumper. realized that it was too overdone. yea thanks guys for the advice. probably after deepavali.

just came back from melaka yesterday. had a look at second hand rims. thought that new rims would be nicer and even though its more costly i still think that it'll be worth it. was at the highway came back with 2 flies splat dead at my bumper. =O and many other friends to accompany them. mosquitoes la, insects la etc. i first thought that it was road grime. amusing.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The original Citroen DS was one hell of a beautiful car of it's days, its low hung, swerved to the back lines of the cars are hard to mimic, even for the modern day designers. Watch the complete saga and look at how far they have come to actually build a car that lives up to the old DS name. Behold the videos that inspire designers to create the new Citroen DS4...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience