Traction Control System (TCS)

kapucin

Known Member
Feb 12, 2007
hi fellas..

The question are??
how bout TCS (Traction Control System)?? it was come with LSD or it's another System..Its one of system in Gear box or on Braking system like ABS..
please help me what and when is function actually??

Hopefully sifu² and otai² could solved this

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
traction control system is a system,...
it can consist of one or more function from ur car to work,...

LSD can act as traction control

as for my car, the VSA vehicle stability and the ABS works hand in hand to create the TCS,... when this works, i have an exclamation mark lite blinking in my gauges,... so far i only experienced this once,... driving on the highway and hitting a puddle of water

kapucin

Known Member
Feb 12, 2007
OK thank for good info bro fobs..
my car also have tcs at my gauges but never blinking..haha

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
try to hit water puddle with high speed.....then our gauge will blinking.....but becareful bro... it's dangerous experiment....hehehe

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
OK thank for good info bro fobs..
my car also have tcs at my gauges but never blinking..haha
what car bro???

try to hit water puddle with high speed.....then our gauge will blinking.....but becareful bro... it's dangerous experiment....hehehe
ooiiii,... dun play play,...
a safer way is to tekan ur brakes when u are passing those thick yellow lines,... the dup dup dup ones,... if at a curve better still,...

or while crossing railway tracks that are very uneven,...

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
traction control system is a system,...
it can consist of one or more function from ur car to work,...

LSD can act as traction control

as for my car, the VSA vehicle stability and the ABS works hand in hand to create the TCS,... when this works, i have an exclamation mark lite blinking in my gauges,... so far i only experienced this once,... driving on the highway and hitting a puddle of water
macam pernah dengar explanation nih

where ah?? :p

darkemperor

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
that TCS ecu located in the bonet one...i doubt if a converted eg9 they will wire it as original eg9...:hmmmm:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
macam pernah dengar explanation nih

where ah?? :p
ohhh,... actually otai bien was the explainaretaror,... hahaha!!!

for eg9 u must get the abs and tcs controller. normally hafkat shop will not bring it back here. its like a small ecu located at ur rear seat.
rear seat??? this ah???

i also dunno what this is,... my other fren's cf4 SiR also have this, where as the VTS which dont have the VSA dun have,...

that TCS ecu located in the bonet one...i doubt if a converted eg9 they will wire it as original eg9...:hmmmm:
bonet??? boot or bonnet??? coz i have something else in my boot, also dunno what it is,...

so many electronic boxes in the car,... pening only,...

darkemperor

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
wah...me dunno wat the actual term for it ler...rear boot at the right side wall..not behind the back seat...but different model maybe at different location...for me those stability/traction/abs ony weight polution :slug: kekekek...strip it off unless lsd...

kapucin

Known Member
Feb 12, 2007
for eg9 u must get the abs and tcs controller. normally hafkat shop will not bring it back here. its like a small ecu located at ur rear seat.
That means mine stiil in japan they didnt bring here..haha..its true hattech-v??
no wonders that TCS indicator never blink till now..

anyway Bro fobs for info very clear explainantion wit pic

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
yes... ur braking still work.. only the abs n tcs not working...
let say if u want to make it working, ur wiring must (from hafkat) must complete untill rear part. then try to find the ecu...
that ecu damn hard to get...
i'm oso looking one now..
got that ecu but without socket n wiring... damn..

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
If ur planning on having the TCS functioning, u need to have the ABS system, and just like bro Hattech said, the TCS comp.

dont worry about ABS, ur conventional brake works fine without ABS. ABS is only a safety net to enable u to control ur car once ur wheels lock up.

Having ABS doesnt mean u increase braking performance. Infact, in the hands (and feet) of the right driver, a non-ABS car will outbrake its similar ABS-equipped model.