Nissan Godzilla : Official Specs & Images

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
I lovin this car.. awesome! :biggrin:

Just that the thing that makes me wonder is the twin intake manifold.. how does it works?:confused:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Its got every technological marvel for a dream machine but no character.. what a disappointment... lastly , not a skyline..

chuakz

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
if its rm700k n above....then it will surely be a good buy considering its faster than the 911.....i'm still disappointed by the fact that they didn't name it as a skyline though....the current skyline/infiniti G37....it really doesnt deserve the skyline name.....

rusifiz

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
kl-sban
www.fgsn9.com
from the lengthy info, it must be a great supercar.. but from the price tag, only the wealthy can afford this beautiful beast.. I wish I am one of them.. sigh..

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
What utter nonsense.

The "Skyline" started out in life as a mid size car. And the subsequent cars that made most of you folks aware of the "Skyline" name in the first place is the R32 "GT-R" and its successors. Which until now were based upon a run-of-the-mill Japanese 4 door saloon/2 door coupe chassis. It's the "GT-R" moniker that created the legend. And therefore it is the "GT-R" name that has been carried over onto the latest and greatest performance car from Nissan, and rightly so. Whereas the Skyline continues to be a sort of mid sized luxury saloon/coupe.

The made the right decision to start from scratch to design and build the best performance car they can make, instead of being hampered by limitations they have to work around if they based it on a model which also served as the basis for a normal car.

Therefore, I certainly believe the spirit of the GT-R continues to live on in its latest incarnation. It is absolutely brilliant and with a different flavour that is wholly Japanese, just like its predecessors.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Looks like private jet more than car..

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007
Any reason why you said that? :)
1)right from the beginning, Nissan know the target for GT-R : 911 Turbo killer & GT-R has proved it, 2 seconds faster at the notorious Nurburgring (there's rumour Nissan will be aiming for Porsche Carrera GT's 7:32 lap time):
<object height="366" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UKEgHePA9k0&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="366" width="425"></object>
2)also this is the 1st Japanese car maker who dare to challenge outspokenly US & European supercars. Previous GT-R not able to do it. It shows Nissan's confidence:

3)This is a showcase for Nissan technology flagships.
4)It's not beautiful, but FUNCTIONAL, as a results of its 0.27Cd drag co-efficient, crash protection, fuel efficiency (8.2km/l as per Japan 10-15 mode):

5)what's more, beating those supercars with only half of their price w/o compromise the quality.

Of coursce, this is only my own opinion, some might not agree with it.

Source:
Nissan Motor Co. GT-R press kit

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
i believe very soon we should be seeing some on our malaysian shores.

garage R (themselves) in SG has already sold 12 godzillas. a red one is still available for those who wants one in SG. ETA february 08.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu2 sekalian,
recently notice there's small rust underside of the front hood.
11 years old car so is expected but don't wanna let it go untreated.
any proper guide to fix it?
google it and kinda vague also just sand and prime it.
but also see a lot troublesome technique using heavy tools.
please help. :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience