FORK Tuned Myvi Turbo-kit Rm 4500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

FORK Tuned Myvi Turbo-kit Rm 4500

dead_rules

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
bro sukom,really2 interested here..but,i'm driving kelisa.so,do u have a package for kelisa?

GeneJin

Known Member
Jan 2, 2006
Sukom, PM me details for waja please =) I'd like to be among the 1st few to experience BOT from you =)

SatriaCKC

Known Member
Mar 27, 2006
pm me details bot on 4g13 siemens VDO and pricing.. possible ?
if possible , drop me a mail at [email protected] , we'll meet at your shop for bot.

SatriaCKC

Known Member
Mar 27, 2006
called joshua , but he seems don't want to entertain me...might be i'm just a small buyer..

gilbert5107

Known Member
May 30, 2007
bro SatriaCKC
he not dun wan to entertain u.he bz with FORK project.
u called him?wad time? better dun call him after 10pm

sukom1854

Known Member
Jul 23, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.worldofnotebooks.com
Brothers ZTH,

I am very sorry as I am quite tied up these few months. We have been trying to get Puspakom review on our turbo kit but unfortunately ... MYVI, NEO, ALTIS, VIOS, and WAJA original Breaking system ARE NOT ... I repeat NOt ABLE to handle the BHP after the bolt on. I.e. Myvi expected BHP for the breaks are 99BHP where as even a 1.0 with BOLT is expected to be 105BHP. We are trying to solve this matter as ALL OUR PRODUCTS will be endorsed by SIRIM or what we are trying TO PLAN for QUALITY ASSURANCE as mention ALL OUR PRODUCTS are BRAND NEW at a POTONG KERETA price.

P/S : we have these cars running for the pass 6months to a Year.. at 1.4BAR and yet running at perfect stages. BHP are not able to release as we have yet to get the approval and do know how long it takes when we have to direct liase with the representive office.

Joshua

May 18, 2006
got any bot for Atos??
due to the lack of power and high FC , want to change the engine,
if there is suitable for atos, no need to change engine..
cheers~~

Status
Not open for further replies.