Car geran lost! Anyone know how to replace a new one?

extrememech

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Guys... my family car registration card is lost. Anyone know what is the procedure to get a new one from jpj and how much i need to pay. Thanks. Pls dun give me stupid answer. Lamers pls get off this topic.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
i think need to do a police report, then fill in forms in JPJ
so i think straight go puspacom to and ask is better than just post it here
every 1 here just give estimation

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
i lost mine before......

1.logged police report
2. inform jpj n they wil tel u the next step
3. make sure car is in good condition, send it to puspakom. engine n chassis number must be clear n accurate.
4. take jpj result n submit to jpj.
5. kawtim

hope tis helps

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
i lost mine before......

1.logged police report
2. inform jpj n they wil tel u the next step
3. make sure car is in good condition, send it to puspakom. engine n chassis number must be clear n accurate.
4. take jpj result n submit to jpj.
5. kawtim

hope tis helps
4. not jpj result puspakom report....

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
if u dun want to go through all the hassles..prepare RM300.
call ur insurance agent, ask for JPJ runner...they will do all for u.
my brader did that...but it was 2yrs ago, not too sure bout the rate now. if im not wrong, u still have to report police 1st...

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
haha..thanks for the correction...mistake:biggrin:
hehehe no probz...

anyways i just wondering why we are so lazy...to go to puspakom and jpj? why wanna use runner? if we dont do any mistake y wanna scared? RM300? yeap just give 300 to runner and goyang kaki...but how in the future the same thing happen? or anything that involve puspakom or JPJ? learn bro...learn everyone! its not that hard...40 puspakom, 50 new grant, 10 makan while waiting, 8.20 cig, u save alot!...why there is runner? because we all think its hard and wasting time to go there..but for them like makan kacang putih...doesnt care he kenal orang dalam or seluar dalam...actually they still have to queue and wait for the process..

owner still have to go for that process...trust me later when u give 300/400 then he`ll said too many process la actually owner must go la...so have to kawtim la bla bla bla...then have to add another 100...

cummon guys...learn dont be lazy...

p/s: u berak mau suruh orang tolong cuci ka?

extrememech

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
thanks for all ur info... i wanna know one thing... do we need to pay anything to jpj for the new registration card?

Mar 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
how long does it take normally?
like how many days do it take to get the RC after you apply at JPJ? Can you take it yourself by the counter or they send it by post?

i need to know. i think i lost mine. but cant be sure. im in overseas, n coming back next week, and i dont have enough time when im there.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
how long does it take normally?
like how many days do it take to get the RC after you apply at JPJ? Can you take it yourself by the counter or they send it by post?

i need to know. i think i lost mine. but cant be sure. im in overseas, n coming back next week, and i dont have enough time when im there.
u need to bring ur car to inspection

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

why my car in low around 1000rpm not stable and the engine "semput",and at high rpm won't happen like this.i have change plug,but just can hold 2 months only after that start back again,

anyone can help?TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience