Diesel, Walker reteam for new "Fast and Furious"

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Rev those engines! Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are in negotiations to reunite for the fourth installment of the "Fast and the Furious" action franchise.

The story line of Universal's as-yet-untitled installment is being kept under wraps, but fast cars are involved. A spring start is anticipated with shooting in Los Angeles, Mexico and the Dominican Republic.

The first "Furious," released in 2001, was a surprise hit, grossing more than $144 million and making stars our of Diesel and Walker. Only Walker returned for the 2003 sequel, "2 Fast 2 Furious," and he sat out the third installment, 2005's "Tokyo Drift."

That movie had relative newcomer Lucas Black in the driver's seat but did feature Diesel in a cameo at the end of the movie. His appearance was so well received that it was even mentioned in ads.

Justin Lin and Chris Morgan, who were behind "Tokyo Drift," are returning to directing and writing duties, respectively.

Diesel most recently appeared in Sidney Lumet's "Find Me Guilty" and next stars in Fox's "Babylon A.D." Walker recently wrapped production on the indie drama "The Heaven Project."

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

By Borys Kit

Diesel, Walker reteam for new Fast and Furious | Entertainment | Film | Reuters

posted just for shit and giggles. :biggrin:

rusifiz

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
kl-sban
www.fgsn9.com
I wonder what type of car racing will be next.. and what car will be featured.. hehehe

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
omg the forum software loaded a Vin Diesel F&F1 pic for me lol

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I wan to see some exotics this time. Along with the usual JDMs and muscle cars, especially the new Chevy Camaro and Dodge Challenger. Throw in the Shelby Mustang and Corvette ZR1 as well.

busy_walk

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
i want the mustang.... i wan i wan i wan i wan i wan...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
LoL...wtf?

I like the Golf GTi and the GOlf R32, but seriously, as a car for the hero in a big Hollywood film, small European hatchbacks, no matter how hot they are, don't cut it. And before those JDM junkies go chuckling to themselves at VW's predicament, neither does little Honda Civics cut it.

Last edited:

azuri

Jul 3, 2006
another series of F&F..? huh... imagine if they were about to use a waja and gen-2... it will be much more hillarious and entertaining... LOL...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
another series of F&F..? huh... imagine if they were about to use a waja and gen-2... it will be much more hillarious and entertaining... LOL...

yeah, they can use the car to fetch snacks like hotdogs and milk shakes....
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
most probably the new evolution X will be in... and maybe civic type-R?

No kidding..i heard thr in this movie, theres d scene Diesel will have a drag race using Proton Persona..no kiddin..hehe:itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've never been a believer of camshafts not because I think they're funny, only because I own an auto car. To make it worse - I'm driving a 3-speed auto. So anything that affects my low end is generally a bad thing for me since my gear ratios are ridiculously tall.

What does that mean? It means camshafts are for people who want to improve their mid to highend power. Or so I thought...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience