Where to change EK bush?

Civic-si

Known Member
Jan 29, 2004
Shah Alam
I have searched the forum, but cant find the answer.

Can someone provide me on the info. Where can i change all the bushes for civic EK around PJ or Klang valley area? I have tried Kosmocars at glenmarie, but the service i was looking for is not provided there.

I would like to change using OEM honda. If possible made in japan, not thailand.

Cheers.

lawnmower

Known Member
Jan 23, 2007
i think Hikaru mentioned that he changed his for RM7xx+. maybe you can PM him.

2nd2none

Known Member
Sep 13, 2006
Bro,

Just go to the Honda Sparepart shop, get all the bushes that's required and go to your mechanic and ask them 2 do it 4 u.

EGfan

Known Member
Dec 18, 2003
Around PJ, you can try avantgarde as the exhaust shop beside has the hydraulic pump that can pump out the arm bushes.
Some workshops, they will take out the parts and send to machining shop to pump it out. My regular mechanic did it for me, but might take 1 whole day or 2.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

AutoDetailer is celebrating Fathers Day for the entire month of June, so get a chance to take home the latest Lamborghini Aventador today! Each LP700-4 Aventador which comes in four authentic colours choices such as Arancio Argos, Grigio Estoque, Nero Aldebran and Bianco Isis are officially licensed Maisto® 1:24 scale models and you can own one just by sending your car(s) in for a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience