M5 Full Body Kit Conversion for 1997 Nissan Cefiro

Sep 23, 2007
I want to show people what the greatest Pinoy (Filipino) body kit maker has made - an M5 looking car out of a Nissan Cefiro or Maxima (in the U.S.) The image is in my website www.bmwforum.ph.

Here is the link:

http://www.bmwforum.ph/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21

The body M5 body kit has transformed an ordinary looking 1997 Nissan Cefiro into one of the meanest beast on the street. This kit was made and designed by Atoy Llave, my good friend and the crowned king of Philippine Automotive scene. Atoy who is a creative genius when it comes to body kits in the Philippines and with the help of his talented and skilled master body kit makers has created something no one has never done - an M5 looking car on his own backyard. And not only that, the car was entered in numerous car shows in the Philippines and has garnered numerous awards with all best and first place finishes in different categories. This means that the car was positively accepted not only by show-goers, but officials, and show organizers for his ingenuity, creativity, and skill in body design.

As expected after several shows and being noticed by BMW officials in the Philippines he was gentlemanly given a letter from BMW, AG lawyers, informing him that he cannot produce another kit that will make a non-BMW CAR look like a real BMW.

I just came back from his shop and saw his latest creation - a yellow PORSCHE 550 with a modified front one-piece spoiler which used to be an old VW Beetle. What I liked about the car was the interior leather and lether seats were made out of the Louis Vuitton monograms in multi-colors of blue, pink, yellow, green, etc. like those found in the real bag. Now, I'm sure if Paris Hilton saw one, she would defenitely want that car!

By the way, if you're a BMW enthusiast, please join my site too. Thanks

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
I think this guy's a genius, and honestly, these bodykit's should be put up for sale.

I mean, there's NO BMW EMBLEM on the car, so what legal technicality are the solicitors/lawyers suing for ?

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Like this also can arh..really a good copy cat man...

drew1.0beta

Known Member
May 27, 2006
wow..cefiro's an all rounder? haha..vip-proven, street-proven...
nice conversion!! must have cost a bunch!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yesterday my GF car windows was smashed on the driver side. item lost is some coins,cd player,cds.
happened in sg chua area(behind Venus) according to resident there ,few car in the area received the same fate
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience