Proton's Upcoming model? Wanna see?

ephique74

Known Member
May 20, 2007

saw this car in Manjong. Proton had extended Gen-2 to make Persona. I think they are going to make a shorter Gen-2 :proud: Thats my theory.

note that this pic is taken before the Persona is out and thee is already a persona in front of it, so sure ah it is protons prototype.

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
Walaoeh...it really seems like the extended "Sawi"....now Proton become trend ar? by extended this & tat? But..i still waiting to see the Putra replacement model...with the front bodypart from Satria Neo!

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Actually this is the new model of Savvy sedan...
Those just like Gen2lak sedan become persona and this new model will name dun knoe what liao this time.....

alxand

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
kl
it's blm... replace saga

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
waaarrrr, so ugly wan the car

i tink they purposely uglyfied the car so no people notice,
but too ugly liao until evelione oso notice :biggrin:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
sawi sedan very likely, but i'm sure they wont stop saga...
they r replacing the saga.that's why they lelong it with attractive prices.btw,if this is true
that this car is replacing the saga,i think it looks better then those kia n hyundai.no hard
feeling for those korean car owner....just my opinion.:)

Last edited:

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
My tougue straight shoot out from my mouth as soon as i saw the pic... damn freaking ugly la... I don't think those tape made it ugly, the body shape is already ugly...

player

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
sounds great by using stickers and different paint to cover up the design, so that people guessing and commenting about this NEW car.(just like a new car been tested in Nurburgring course)
but at first place of the shape, this car looks like a piece of shit.
not to said the precision of the car in term of fitting, but the exterior looks worst than a 80's car.

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
just wait n c.. had test drive persona, just suka suka, wira better i think..

hypermount

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
MELAKA
LOL if this tall narrow sedan (think of C, V and L) car has H, T or N badge on it...nobody will condemn. damn unfair people nowdays..

The back of this BLM looks like Clio Threebox, the clio sedan. I think the front looks alike also.

It's quite not bad looking car for its class. If you say its ugly, the tall narrow cars like C, V and L are ugly as well.

If priced below RM30k, confirm another pisang goreng panas by Proton.

hypermount

Known Member
Jul 21, 2005
MELAKA
The pic is so vague. No proton logos or whatsoever. and it can be labelled as a proton model. amazing.

erm kinda open secret BLM will released..checkout the Paultan.org la to update urselft..it looks like BLM.

Renault got secret collaboration with Proton? This model really looks like Clio Threebox.

[/quote]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Okay I know this post has been brought up many times before, but ima encountering a slight problem... I recently purchased a entire front set of a civic 99 bodykit, assuming that the mods are simple just removed old ones and bolt on new ones... but now the workshop is saying that my front end panel is not the same and that the bodyparts wont fit...

anyone encountered this problem before ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience