OEM Radiators for Malaysian Cars!Stock Clearance!

Engine and Performance

OEM Radiators for Malaysian Cars!Stock Clearance!

prem87

Jan 25, 2007
bro.. double layer aluminium for putra how much ah.. how come aluminium can leak easily.. if use water only can ah... aluminium is better than the copper coil one right when cooling??

RE-aMeMiYa

Jan 21, 2007
bro.. double layer aluminium for putra how much ah.. how come aluminium can leak easily.. if use water only can ah... aluminium is better than the copper coil one right when cooling??
aluminium double layer wide type price is rm300. not all coolant are good for radiators..mines also use aluminium radiator but i use toyota coolant ( red colour ).. this coolant is the best that i've used compare to another brand coolant...last time i use white coolant,1 month after using it,my radiator colar leak and some hoses also leak..so depense on what coolant that u use.. aluminium is good for cooling...ok bro.hope my explanation will make u clear.thanx for asking.

kanobi

May 18, 2007
im interested fr wira 1.6 but ur location bro???? can send by post o courier o not???

RE-aMeMiYa

Jan 21, 2007
im interested fr wira 1.6 but ur location bro???? can send by post o courier o not???
location is wangsa maju area...courier can but u must pay for the courier..don't know how much lor.if self collect is better coz u can see the item 1st by urself bro. thanx!!

hello boys and girls... i need to get GT Wing mounts custom made for my car.

i wanna make it similar to the J's Racing EG6 GT Wing.

J's Racing 3D GT Wing Wet Carbon 1350mm Civic EG6 SiR Hatchback DGW1-H3 In Stock!

anyone know where i can get it made? some contact info etc would be nice.

preferably shah alam/ subang/ PJ area.