cemerlang,gemilang......terbilang

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
UMNO is ruling by rempit. if non educated ppl b the leader this is what happen. better said comunnisme style of ruling than say democracy. 50 years of bullshit.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
sad to know that the actual racist is our very own parlimen ppl. wat are they trying to do by saying those racist statement...soaked Keris with malaysian chinese blood? Arent he knows that we chinese eat pork and our blood is consider non-halal? then will he lick our non-halal blood on the Keris?

sori 4 my childish reply above but i just cant help it after seeing those statement.

im chinese and i have no problem hanging out wif my malay and indian frens. I have a close malay buddy whom i know since primary school and i have many indian colleagues who work under me. we all malaysian and shud stay together 4ever . Faham kah bodoh gomen??

qwerty~

Oct 6, 2004
nothing in this country is going to change if our youth and the younger generation show disinterestand malaise when confronted with our poorly performing government who is now resorting to using scare tactics to vote for them .... or else! this is what happens when our government is run by a bunch of uneducated money grabbing monkeys. example... the mat deros guy in klang is a bloody railway gate open/close motherfucker. the ex selangor MB is a teacher.. the list goes on. compare with our neighbors singapore. haiiii its a sad state of affairs when a country with no natural resourses and no bloody water can wield so much economic influence. the going might be good now but there is no future for your children here if this pillaging and hemorraging of our country continue. this is not about race anymore. no more race politics ... we need to vote for policy and ideology.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
but who we need to vote for? no ideology that is being champions by the oppositions is good enough......PKR? lets face the facts....they exis because anwar...same like parti negara exist because Onn Jaafar......and we know why it started...the problem is when he was in the gomen....he did nothing what he champions now....matter of facts...hes the one who introduced money politics into UMNO....PAS.....those bunch of ulama only know about islam and nothing elze.......so not a good choice.......look at kelantan.....perlis with less resources fair better then them.....DAP...the only party that i have some respect.....but if they win all of their parliment seats also they cant form government.....not enough seats unless they form an alliances with those two stated just now.....they need to have balls and go and fill candidates where is now in their sphere of influence.....they claim they championed Malaysian rights but why are they only putting candidates at certain places with Chinese majority only? why? malays are not malaysian ka?

so what choice do u have....only one and that is not to vote.....but if every Ahmad, Mutu and Ah Leong didnt vote...then there will be no Government....and is proven that man need to be governed.....if not anarchy will arise and...dear oh dear we dont wanna go there....

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
...the bumi-less has only their leaky sampan and dayung, how?...
sorry ar, i'm a bumi-sarawak here, but not malay, no special treatment to me dad or his brothers n sisters and whatever relatives, nothing happening in sarawak that i am proud of.
no special treatment for bumi-sarawak too.
only one kind of bumi. u know i know.

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
sorry ar, i'm a bumi-sarawak here, but not malay, no special treatment to me dad or his brothers n sisters and whatever relatives, nothing happening in sarawak that i am proud of.
no special treatment for bumi-sarawak too.
only one kind of bumi. u know i know.
if u know the reality of msia rite now, only few malay that got the special treatment. they only said priority to bumi that is malay, only on paperwork. for ur info malay alredi lost their own world on their own nation. now we all have to survive alone. only the strong will survive. many malays alredi migrate bkos of this. dun always bias to malay. blame the leader. wheter u malay chinese indian sarakwakian sabahan we all got same treatment as long as u dun support Barisan nacional. its not bkos of race. its bkos politics. all this bkos of politics. b open minded. dun always flame the race.

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
if u know the reality of msia rite now, only few malay that got the special treatment. they only said priority to bumi that is malay, only on paperwork. for ur info malay alredi lost their own world on their own nation. now we all have to survive alone. only the strong will survive. many malays alredi migrate bkos of this. dun always bias to malay. blame the leader. wheter u malay chinese indian sarakwakian sabahan we all got same treatment as long as u dun support Barisan nacional. its not bkos of race. its bkos politics. all this bkos of politics. b open minded. dun always flame the race.
sorry didnt mean to pinch a nerve there, was meant to say not all bumi's get special treatment, however tat didnt come out well.

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
sorry didnt mean to pinch a nerve there, was meant to say not all bumi's get special treatment, however tat didnt come out well.
its ok. yup its true not all bumi including malay. whoever support them only will get that special treatment.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Agreed with u man.... many good malays good out of thic country bcoz being cheated n didnt get the rights.....

even i didnt get rights during my days in Local Uni... even my lecturers who are malays helpin to make that local uni better... all of them blacklisted bcoz of helpin...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Chinese, indian, malay, all same. Some thinks malays are this and that, while others thinks chinese are this and that, while further to other groups will think indians are this and that. I know some malays don't like malays, and I also know some chinese don't like chinese. So how? Who is right, who is wrong? Who is making the laws and who is practising and enforcing the law now? We all know who it is. Who is enforcing corruption in the country's system now? We all know who it is. So it's pointless (to a certain extent) to say that "aiya, malays are bla bla bla" or "chinese are bla bla bla" or "indians are bla bla bla". The question is...
will all citizens stand as one to ensure the country rulers do a better job, or are we going to isolate ourselves according to skin colors, thinking that by doing so, we're doing it the right way? The country rulers are many in numbers, but the number of citizens (malays, chinese and indians) outnumber them by many folds. If we're unhappy about a certain ruling, we should all stand as one to voice out against the govt, of course, in a professional way. What is the govt really gonna do when 100,000 people gather for a peaceful protest in front of the parliament? Shoot all of us? Catch all of them back to pudu jail and lock them up there? Use violence against us, when all we are basically doing is just standing around with sign boards and protesting?
They can't do shit to us. They know the whole world is watching, possibly even live telecast. If they do something to the peaceful protestors to cause any injury or harm, they will cause many foreign investors to retreat from malaysia. When that happens, malaysia will go down faster than the king can say "MERDEKA". When that happens, malaysia will become a desolate waste land that nobody wants.

m3 power

500 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
yes the conclusion is let all malaysian unite n against in professional way. dun point finger to others. we r democratic country. u all know wat to do. violence is not the solution. malaysian ppl love peace. its not bkos of what race or religion u are but ur mentality and attitude that shows who u really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear mates,

Im new here - where is the recommended workshop around kl for nissan 350Z?

Im suspect my starter got problem .Cant start .

Kindly help.

Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience