Hungriest Policeman i've ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Just moments ago... i was halted by the hungriest policeman i've ever encountered. Gone were the days where they have to set up a bogus roadblock to false charge you of speeding to get coffee money.

This time, the cop stop me straight away at the traffic light and accused me of talking on the mobile phone...... while 2 of my mobile phones were tucked nicely in my pocket while another in my laptop bag... i was just merely waiting for the lights to go green while chatting with my wife whom was sitting at the front passenger seat.

Initially we tot he wanted to check what was my wife hugging, which was my Samsonite laptop bag.... but mana tau.. he said i was chatting on the mobile phone.. WTF?!

I argued with him that I did not and straight away I took my phone out and showed him the last call i receive/made... it was easily more than 3 hours ago. He argued that i switched off the phone.. But i replied.. mobile phone call log cannot lie....

Well.. he know he can't beat me anymore.. so... as usual.. license and IC... and the "where are u going" question. HOME OF COURSE!!!!!!

Crazy..... no offense...but i feel it must be the Ramadan time that has triggered the section of his brain to make a desperate attempt to gather more money for Raya.

So guys.. you all should be steady... as long as you know your innocent.. stand by your ground and they won't dare to force anything from you. Well, unless of course they are freaking desperate while scrapping his zero valued face on the tarmac dirt.

Last edited:

evo4g63

500 RPM
May 29, 2004
PJ
www.zerotohundred.com
wait till u see them set up road block den it will be like hungry ghost festival d.... met few blocks on my up and down using the trunk road from bentong to raub....

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Just moments ago... i was halted by the hungriest policeman i've ever encountered. Gone were the days where they have to set up a bogus roadblock to false charge you of speeding to get coffee money.

This time, the cop stop me straight away at the traffic light and accused me of talking on the mobile phone...... while 2 of my mobile phones were tucked nicely in my pocket while another in my laptop bag... i was just merely waiting for the lights to go green while chatting with my wife whom was sitting at the front passenger seat.

Initially we tot he wanted to check what was my wife hugging, which was my Samsonite laptop bag.... but mana tau.. he said i was chatting on the mobile phone.. WTF?!

I argued with him that I did not and straight away I took my phone out and showed him the last call i receive/made... it was easily more than 3 hours ago. He argued that i switched off the phone.. But i replied.. mobile phone call log cannot lie....

Well.. he know he can't beat me anymore.. so... as usual.. license and IC... and the "where are u going" question. HOME OF COURSE!!!!!!

Crazy..... no offense...but i feel it must be the Ramadan time that has triggered the section of his brain to make a desperate attempt to gather more money for Raya.

So guys.. you all should be steady... as long as you know your innocent.. stand by your ground and they won't dare to force anything from you. Well, unless of course they are freaking desperate while scrapping his zero valued face on the tarmac dirt.
wei this month very tight for the polis....new clothes for the children,raya angpow,bukak puasa at restaurant...so many commitments...somore this year no bonus.....die la....so be extra carefull this bulan puasa....they are collecting money....btw where you kena.....

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I think all you guys should have your voice recorder set on shortcuts in your cell phones .... Record any conversation with the authority, and if you can see his name and id, make sure you don't forget to address his as whoever. They tend to freak out once you address their name. Or you can call Encik 11967 or Encik Whatever cari duit kopi .... Never call Tuan coz to start with, they are not your master, second that is usually address for officers.

Last thing is, IMPORTANT, don't forget to post your recordings and vidoes at ZeroToHundred.com

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Having puasa now should be enough to save some money from having lunch and so on la, still wanna make duit kopi... somemore more active than before.

There are road blocks in mont kiara. both side on the road, but not both side together, either side at a time. What they kena you is speed limit there which is 80km/h. but the road there is up and down, even you didn't step on the throttle, your car will still easily go over 80km/h. It is usually around 12pm to 2pm. Mostly MON till THU. But i still encountered one at 4pm and FRI and SAT too. So, beware guys, i kena once, in 4 times i encounter their road block. And for your information, the guy with the speed gun is under the bridge, either hiding or simply standing there, with walkie talkie. :-)

There's one more in jalan kuching. DON'T take the emergency lane, the police is hunting for your at the exit of BHP! Usually at the morning, where it is dark to spot them behind the trees... hehe

Drive steadily and slowly, try to obey the speed limit. Ser La Mad Ha Li Lai Ya is coming... hehe..... good luck.

Last edited:

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
It happened to me once as well. I was driving while one of my phone was switched off in my suitcase cause no more batt and my other phone was left at my passenger seat. I had a wireless earphone so there was clearly no way I would still want to hold the phone to my head. However I was just drinking my water when to police stopped me and said I was talking on my phone eventhough I had not talked to anyone since the previous night. Happened last year during Hari Raya. Maybe this shows that Malay(sia) really boleh?

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
maybe as long as u're holding something wit your hands while driving is an offense? so.. u'll need to tie your water bottle around your head and drink it fr a straw.... hahahaha.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
tell them "tuan,ramadhan,tak baik ambik rasuah" in his face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm currently facing problem with my E3 engine whereby the rev stuck at 5k rpm.

I checked mostly all compartment which is related to spark and fuel.
*fuel pump (working)
*spark plug (working)
*power unit (working)
*airflow sensor (working)
*plug cable and connector (working)
*ecu (working)
*airflow piping and necessary piping (checked and all seems to be well attached)
*intercooler piping (will check today)

Above mentioned stuff, i replace with a exact same working unit which is from other...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience