How To Keep Yourself Awake While Driving

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
How To Keep Yourself Awake While Driving

I always fall asleep when I drive, even if it's just a few miles home from work. I've developed ways to stay awake. Here's how.

Things You'll Need
- Car, long road, gum, music, phone, imagination.

Step One
Realise that you are falling asleep.

Step Two
Turn on music and start singing to it. You'll look like an idiot of course, but it's better than looking dead from an accident.

Step Three
Chew gum. Don't just put it in your mouth, make sure you are chewing it.

Step Four
Call a friend. Talk about silly things. Find a friend that let's you do the talking, instead of just listening. It won't help.

Happy Motoring

SakuraGuy
Zerotohundred.Com

kelvin---

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Sarawak
hmm..i owez do step 2...as i've been drivin for quite often late at nite..so i tend to turn up the volume and jst sing according to the cd...hehe...good tips thou..thanks for sharing sakuraguy

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
step 1: Take the human battery aka Redbull
step 2: Blast your stereo
step 3: Think happy thoughts

if all steps dont work, pull over and go to sleep somewhere safe.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
keep a copy of "play-boy" in car :flute:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
drink 1 bottle of livita + 1 bottle of red bull and keep on smoking while driving.

......... the down side is ..... you lose 1 year of your life for every 100km :)

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Singing would be good . But make sure you keep doing it .. or if u stop u'll feel exhausted from singing and end up falling sleeping instead. LOL. Not kidding..

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
i got 1 tips gurantee awake wholed journey even works during ur most sleepiest time....TARIK BULU HIDUNG!!!!OR TARIK BULU KAKI.....SYOK AR....

ekinomae

Known Member
Oct 17, 2005
all also no use when u are really sleepy... jz stop aside and take a nap...
also, remember to choose a safe place before stopping aside n take a nap. Don't want some women dressing in white with no eyeballs to knock on your window late at night..

happened to my friend once..

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
i got 1 tips gurantee awake wholed journey even works during ur most sleepiest time....TARIK BULU HIDUNG!!!!OR TARIK BULU KAKI.....SYOK AR....
Have you actually tried pulling nostril hairs ? Try it now and you will find it is not an easy thing to grab any of those tiny hairs unless you have a huge bush coming out of your nose.

Tarik bulu kaki is not practical for people wearing long pants most of the time...like me...

I think if want to tarik bulu maybe try some bulu in more accessible places. hehe

Black Mamba

Nov 2, 2006
i tried many...singing songs works..but if radio kantoiiiii.....chewing gum mouth gets tiring....smoking...common honestly how much can we do.....
when you guys sleep at home, usually with the air cond on, we tend to cover our legs, the weirder ones everything....but try just covering everything but not your legs....that keeps u awake...so when driving...take your shoes off....re route the aircond to the leg compartment...make sure its on its lowest setting....see if it works...downside is some fellas leg smell can kill insects n small animals....so be careful...try it....doenst work...just stop at a safe place n take a nap.....better late than dead....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This does not happen all the time; about once in a few days.

After killing the engine, sometimes it does not die immediately - the engine would shake and shudder first, before coming to a complete stop.

If I attempt to start the engine immediately after that, it would be quite difficult - i suspect it's due to "overflow" because I can smell petrol if I open the hood. Waiting for some time (20-30 minutes) would solve this "difficult to start" problem.

What's going on, and what would...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience