PICs: Merdeka Night Convoy + TT

zulazroy

Mar 21, 2006
Bro,ur car also damn fast la bro..i just follow the flow jee..:)Our MR P. saje tak mau tekan his car.next time we try to hit 280+ pulak..hahaha

zulazroy

Mar 21, 2006
Bro,ur car also damn fast la bro..i just follow the flow jee..:)Our MR P. saje tak mau tekan his car.next time we try to hit 280+ pulak..hahaha

oonbc

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
evo
wah lao ehh 280+...
humm.. next milestone :P hihi...

roy, u know the guy who is making video during that time, on the black e7? he said will post in youtube :P if u know the link, do share it here ya.. thks

zulazroy

Mar 21, 2006
wah lao ehh 280+...
humm.. next milestone :P hihi...

roy, u know the guy who is making video during that time, on the black e7? he said will post in youtube :P if u know the link, do share it here ya.. thks
bro,this is his no..019-2624952.Fairuz

cHeMiCaL_

Known Member
Feb 11, 2005
chemical,
i think he did mention the pictures are'nt that great b4 he posted.. btw.. he was using his phone onli.. not some SLR digital.. anyways..it's the effort that counts..

we still waiting for our club photographer to post up the pics..hehehe
hahah ok ok jangan tembak! great effort! :proud:

ywhoo19

Known Member
Mar 6, 2007
Slivia,

I salute to ur effort and dedications man!! very nice pics!!

alxand

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
kl
more TT soon, n hope more GT so we can have our own speedruns, cause tat day was totally show off of the evo... me sticking to they 1.6er... hehe

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
taikor, actually not much of story la... what happened there u hv seen mah :P actually i think is Mr. P who light up the fire ah hihi... then we r just following our leader mah, who knows kaki chao kan pula... so tekan more n more lo... hihi.. there r 3 of us actually, the other one is the black e7 (look like e8)... he also damn fast... 1st part roy following behind me... sap sap sui la for him.... 2nd part he go 1st n i try to follow him but cannot le.. his car is just damn too fast man... then finally we slow down n i check bk my speed is 262km/h, n roy also confirmed he is hitting 260+ too... the black e7 also the following n taking video somemore, he said will post in youtube pula... let see..

it was one hell of a ride... n great tt+convoy... i guess dato chirs "hand brake" was holding by someone.. otherwise he will potong us ah... :P
KNN taiko...I was behind la chasing but how to catch you guys..lolz..My handbrake nobody touch la..Hahhahah...:thefinger:

chriskhaw

500 RPM
Dec 6, 2006
LoLzzzzzzzz... For sure Chris not free to race with u guyz la... He is teaching someone in his car how to 'shift' his gear or handle his 'handbreak' la... Haha... Might end up hving demonstrate 'Fireworks' in his car timmmm....

:party:
Che pok la you..so early go back or else your Evo9 tar apu everybody...:adore: ...Hmmm she actualyy wanna help me with my gear but i think..'Not'...Scary la!!!:thefinger:

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Huhuhuhuhuhuhu......

Thumb's Up to our Great Fotographer ....:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Very great pics & also view...But im not agree with one thing as per below pics....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: .....Im not the Otak King lor....All of it finish by my table mate (Insaniac, Alxan, jonny, ywhoo & all the girls...)

Please Notice that this picture is not True!!!!!Hehehehehe

johnnygsr

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
Great picture Tan.. Professional camera man..
Mazuki.. Lolz.. Otak-otak king.. Way to go man.. hahhaa...
Really enjoy this TT.. More TT...

johnnygsr

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
Is Zack's place a pub & it's otak2 run by an uncle with glasses who sumtimes wear a Aussie hat?
Yo pablo bro.. Hmm.. Yes.. the otak otak run by an uncle with glasses but i dun think he wear Aussie hat tat day lar.. Haha.. U been there b4??
Lolz..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Kimi Raikkonen got close to Heikki Kovalainen's new lap record set yesterday, but fell short by less than two-tenths of a second with a best lap of 1:11.189s in his Ferrari F2008. Kovalainen was right on the pace again today at the Valencia circuit, lapping just 0.017s slower than the defending world champion...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience