Dedicated to a Bayside Blue GTR

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
beautiful dream machine...

btw russ, last nite after leaving ou, saw this black GT-R monster...dunno u know this guy anot..botak dude,deep dish chrome/black rims...sweet!

russwestwood

Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Attention everybody, if u see JHM 35, pls do not try to race yet that car yet.. pitty me lah, have to change gear before 3000rpm, for another 4000km (just completed 1000km).. hehehe... or if u wanna bully me, now is the time to do so.. later I think might be kinda difficult.. kekekeke :P

PocketRocket: No bro, I actually dont know the guy.. but ur new bumper is sweet also, can put a lot of mitsubishis' to shame.. ;)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
haha...cant le...its not even original...

so lansi...later cannot bully n better bully now...better come n look for you more often..haha!

i just re-wired my engine bay, looks n feels neater n tidier..spent 5hours doin it with my foreman

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com
pock: go respray yr rims... lotsa stone chips...

russ: yaka? 3k rpm ah? so when can i see u ah? i drive my wife's RIO cucuk yr GTR till u beh tahan... mauahahahaha

[PIMPIN]

May 21, 2004
Sorry I haven't been following this thread but which Bayside Blue GTR are we talking about?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
yea BH, i was thinking of respraying them...prolly a lighter bronze colour...almost like lau sai brownish bronze liddat...hehe

all the scratches contributed to stones n partly my recent mishap

russwestwood

Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Hey Pimpin, here is a better pic, taken by Nicole's phone camera, looks a little better than urs.. hahahaha

Nice to finally meet u and ur ride.. the killer ICE install blew me away!

Black: There has been a lot of RIO's cucuking me, u sure u havent already?? :banghead:

[PIMPIN]

May 21, 2004
Hey Pimpin, here is a better pic, taken by Nicole's phone camera, looks a little better than urs.. hahahaha

Nice to finally meet u and ur ride.. the killer ICE install blew me away!

Black: There has been a lot of RIO's cucuking me, u sure u havent already?? :banghead:
Yeah dude, I suck at resizing and technology in general just doesn't agree with me LOL.

Also, my phone cheap lah. Where got all these 5 megapixel stuff.

The self-styled world cup of motorsports, the A1GP, had a decent formula that could have seen it reach that status had the spec-racing series stuck around longer. It pitted national teams against each other with identical Ferrari-powered chassis on circuits all around the world. Nonetheless, financial turmoil never really left the series and it was liquidated at the end of the 2009 season.

Since the series...