How to restore Headlamps to former glory?

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
Oh my god...so many scary suggestion here....:stupid:
if u look back a few pages,u'll find a few ppl have tried out raja's method
n it works.i'm not on anybody"s side but if u have a better alternative that
is cheap,just share.i don't find it scary.hehehe....

version

Aug 22, 2007

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
i have 3 bottles of dot3 and i am lucky to have seen this thread, my lamps are like cibai (cibie) yellow sportlights b4 i did this..it might be temporary but wat the heck..da bottles of dot3 has been lying there for half a year so might as well use it for good use :P

thank you raja!! now we owe u ais kosong...hahahahhaa :D

raja_emeperor

Apr 29, 2006
ahahaha!!! air kosong only meh?
so far record, this method can tahan up 2 6month.then wat u have to do is applying the same method, sapu with dot3/4 then it will be fine. ahahaha!!
your car also if u polish where can tahan, u have to re polish it again and again rite?
same also lor, if ure using expensive polish for headlamp, also where can tahan, u have to polish it again in the future what.

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
dot 3 around rm5-6 while dot 4 is much more expensive.i use bendix synthetic
dot 4 brake fluid.cost me rm12 per bottle but i think it worth it as u don't
change ur brake fluid that frequent.why not go for synthetic.just my 2 cent.

fstr

Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
only applicable to glass headlamps, plastics not recommended cos after i wipe it..whole blardy plastic white d ahahahahha..macam sperm kaler :D

KLEMANN

Apr 5, 2006
to all sifu here, may i ask something...
can apply those brake fluid wit little amount or juz normal to sponge to wipe da head light???
wat will happen if i accidently poured a bit excesive fluid??? will it spoiled da lamp?? or even worst like made da plastic will bend???

satria_95

What I do is this.
Take a scourer. It's those green colored scrubbing thing with rough surface.
Then prepare some washing powder, those powder that you use to wash your clothes.
Wet your headlamps. Then wet the scourer. Put a good amount of the washing powder on the scourer and put some water water to make it muddy. Then scrub your headlamps. It'll remove the yellowish thing on your headlamp. Don't expect a full glory, though. It just makes it look nice enough. hahaha

helo~~ anybody can help me ans tis problem,my engine timing, when i wan to stop at traffic light, sure i will free gear and brake slowly, after i free gear, the timing will maintain at 1200 -1400(r.p.m), after i definately stop the car,the timing only will drop down to normal(800-1000),anybody can help me solve tis problem? tell me tis is normal or something wrong??? hopefully u all understand wat i am trying to say....thanks....