looking 4 Smartag

All Other Stuff

looking 4 Smartag

ataro_gozambo

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
Why looking for 2nd hand unit if u can buy new one.

I've just called TnG, she said yes the unit is out of stock now due the so-call Merdeka Sale (huh... they said 1 person is limited for 1 unit, when I q-up for it, I saw some guy already got 3 or 4 unit with him, still he has 1 or 2 form in his hand, so frust because I was only 2min late before it was sold-out).

She said if u already have a TnG card, u need to top-up RM50 and the SmartTAG unit is for RM100. So total would be RM150 only plus u have an additional RM50 in ur TnG card.

The unit she said will be available the 1st week of Sept.

acidcoller

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2006
lai lai lai

ari20186

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
yup u right,why bought for 2nd unit,my fren was working there in smart tag,he sad that they produce smart tag only a few unit,so even u wait until de first week of sep,they won't tell u when they will sell it,coz many buyers want it,so thats mean first come first serve.....

acidcoller

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2006
haiya..
so what ur suggestion to all buyers..??
ny aide to grab fast..??
have recon ka..??

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
i just dont get it... what is wrong with gov meeting the customers demand? wouldn't this boost up the revenue (since they already ripping us) and ease the traffic if they tend to sell more of these Smartags ?!

misque

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
hehe, donno lah... mine one original price is RM180.00 but i only sell for RM120.00 ( Completed with LCD and stand ), this one is not recon one or fake... my fren working with Rapid KL, so he can get the smart tag... but since i got TOO MANY order... all i can say is to be patient... hehe, just leave your fon number and name... i will get back to you as soon the stock arrived... just sell 4 unit, have to wait sometimes for the next stock....

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
watz the diff wit the got lcd and no lcd ? why now the tol just offer the no lcd one ? the got lcd is old stock ma ?

zacharyibrahim

Known Member
Feb 14, 2007
who want sell his Smart Tag

juz sms me Last Price & Location..

prefer nearby Klang

Z - 012 347 1119 ( Klang )

acidcoller

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2006
i just dont get it... what is wrong with gov meeting the customers demand? wouldn't this boost up the revenue (since they already ripping us) and ease the traffic if they tend to sell more of these Smartags ?!

yes..agree wit this statement...

want to ask gov y "bajet 2008" not give more smart tag stock???? y y y

where smart tag distributor..???:sleep: <-sudah kaya maa...

vinceymk

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
guy i got recent new news.....there are selling smart tag at Caltex new outlet gonna launch on this 11th Sept 2007 at Sunway Kinrara Station

if you need more info about this i will post it togehter with map

good luck

ataro_gozambo

Known Member
Jan 6, 2005
I just got my Smart TAG last Saturday at Sg Rasau toll. Reload my TnG for RM100 (I'm using cc so min top up is RM100, only RM50 if with cash) and the Smart TAG unit for another RM100. Total RM200. No LCD. I saw a few set available, so it shouldn't be any problem to get one. Be fast, as the raya season is coming soon.

What is the differ between unit with LCD and without? The LCD can display available balance of ur TnG card ka?

zacharyibrahim

Known Member
Feb 14, 2007
u must be kiddin

i juz from there friday saturday - they say no stock...

)#&$)&$(*#&$(*&#$*(&#

im from klang

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Globalization is supposed to bring the world closer together by integrating all the different aspects of our lives to function as one big and well-lubricated machine. So logic dictates that a globally designed car would fly off the showroom floors faster than an underground fiber optics cable could send an e-brochure of it your way.

This brings us then to the Chevrolet Cruze, a truly global car and the model...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience