MR2Only Magazine

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Hi Guys, I got in touch with Steve Bishop asking them if they would like to cover our beloved club for their magazine, here's the reply. SO let get to work and organize a proper photo shoot and get the details to him ASAP.

>>
Hi Marcus,

Thanks for getting in touch with me, looks like you have some very fine MR2s out there in Malaysia, and of course we would be delighted to feature the MR2 Club of Malaysia in our next issue if you could possibly co-ordinate the information for me, maybe a few club meet photos (high resolution for printing)
maybe some profiles of owners and cars of some or all of the cars that stand out, some background of the club itself.

Would also be interested in featuring the green MR2 in the Meguiars show as well as others real soon if you could possibly put me in touch with the owner.

I see you too have a stunning MR2 too! I also have a Turbo T/bar, unfortunately my engine developed problems so is currently undergoing a engine rebuild with forged pistons for some serious power in 2008!

Great to hear from you, and excellent photos, will have a better look and maybe introduce ourselves on your forum later this evening.

What is the direct link to your clubs website?

Look forward to hearing from you again soon

Cheers

Steve Bishop
Editor/Partner
MR2 Only Magazine

goober

500 RPM
Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I'm in. Guys keep adding your names to the list. This is one opportunity to make your MR2 internationally recognised.

1. iexit
2. goober

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Alright guys, this is how its all going to go down.

1)We need some driver profiles to represent the club
2)We also need to arrange a proper photo shoot (MIMIC2 we need your skills here)
3)Finally, we need a major club gathering at the photo shoot. Let's not let our buddies in MR2only magazine down, lets give them a good show.

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Yeah..lets start with Goober's new flip-paint job and Iexit's new looks first.
Fresh....
When do u want to shoot?

Will have to arrange a shoot for my bro's car too.
My cars are not ready yet...
I have pics of some of our cars from past shoots also if it helps..

benyeap

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006
MR2 only right? MR2 Spyder & MR-S out of the picture?

Ak1R4

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
I'm on!

stock standard, but still ons.

Let's find a good location to shoot.

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
What mid life crisis? LoL

No la I'm resurrecting the V6 project, neglected too long already.

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
All Mr2's are welcome. MRS, AW's, SW's. Lets set a date, say this Saturday for the photo shoot. The magazine needs it quick.

MRMIC2, old high rez pic are welcome. Don't worry. You have to include your car, as you ARE one of the big time guru's....

Attach is the second mail form MR2only.

Hello again Marcus,

The pleasure is all ours, you guys have some awesome MR2s that our readers will be excited, I just registered on your forum but not received my activation back as yet, so cant post up on there.

The magazine is about all MR2's stock or modified, Mk1, Mk2 and MR-S the more the better, if you can get things moving quite fast I reckon we could do a nice big feature on you guys.

A brief profile on each member at the meet would be cool, name, age, occupation, how long they have owned the MR2, Model of MR2, modifications, and maybe a little comment from them.

If you could get a group photo shot together, or if all the guys cant make it, send us photos from previous meets.

The sooner we get the information the better.

I think we have a couple of subscribers from Malaysia, but if you guys would like to organise a group by for subscriptions I think we could probably organise a better shipping cost sending them all to one address.

If you email Pam about this, her email is:[email protected]

Anyway, nice to hear from you again, and great to see such enthusiasm about our mag from the guys in your club, as soon as I get my activation I will post a little message introducing myself but will leave you to co-ordinate all of the informaton and photos for the feature if that suits you.

Speak soon.

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
MRMIC2, Any good spot for photo shoot? Putrajaya? Sunway new extreme park? How have to set a date and time if not nothing will happen. Although i'm working, i'll some how make it a point to come. Maybe morning would be good on Saturday. But we need as many ppl there as possible, so if not this week maybe next? How let me know.

steve@mr2onlymag

Aug 22, 2007
Hi guys, Im Steve the Editor of MR2 Only Magazine, Im glad Marcus got in touch with me asking me to take a look over here as we are very impressed with what we see, and your enthusiasm, it will be a honour to feature your club in our next issue of the magazine, so we look forward to seeing your photoshoot and receiving more information about both you and your cars.

We also see many potential individual feature MR2s we'd like to have in future issues of the magazine!!

Steve - Editor - MR2 Only Magazine

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

3.24% at best. lol. I’m sure removing your spare tire (either in the boot or on your belly) would net 3.24% faster acceleration as well.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience