LE club`

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
next time other zth member oso can come to ae80 groups meeting. a lot of cun car there..

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
when are the usual times that ae80 group meets up? lately there are lots of stuff to handle because of my job transition. So after everythin settle i will drop in for more car action...pardon disparticipation. see you all around...

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
last friday we start gather at 9.00 pm. guess what. AE82GT is the first person arrived there. and he got the pole position parking.. hehehe

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
caya lar AE82GT got podium position space...so AE82GT wanna tell me what time you left Klang to get over there so I can be on time with you too...AE82GT, pls hold on till end of this monthto settle the Benjamins with you...Mc Furby too...Talking about him where on earth is that fella, so long never post dee

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
be patient....ur car will be once more da champion car of kelantan...

azuaneman

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Melaka Kelantan
azuan85.fotopages.com
be patient....ur car will be once more da champion car of kelantan...
hehe, not going for champion la bro, i'm going for what i want it be, juz a complete levin 82.. if be da champion, later on somebody will be on top, maybe not 2day, but 2morrow who know.. speed oso, eventho i pressed pedal till 180km/j and above, i feel NOTHING inside me, i'm not looking the speed..
i juz wan to be me.. with car tat i love =D

what do u hit man?
i hit plastic block at the center of highway, near senawang there..
that time the rain was soo heavy, & happen once i take the corner, got lopak air, everything goes within a second =(

can't do anything once your rear tyre moving the body to side, then my car spin knowhere in da rain, more than 360+180 degrees... haih, lucky didn't get hit by others cars/lorries.. my bad day..

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
caya lar AE82GT got podium position space...so AE82GT wanna tell me what time you left Klang to get over there so I can be on time with you too...AE82GT, pls hold on till end of this monthto settle the Benjamins with you...Mc Furby too...Talking about him where on earth is that fella, so long never post dee
andrew, ya im alwis the earliest even in USJ TT...I left from my office to get there...if were to leave from Klang then will be late...ok then i shall wait for u this month...tat fella ka, i guess he got exam to sit lor..tats why very seldom see his posting...

4LE

Known Member
Dec 23, 2005
Ae82gt
laz friday i go to find the kepong petol station ,x find..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I have a 3" straight flow exhaust setup on my turbo car. I have a mid-box resonator (pretty large one and is straight flow) and a pretty large straight flow rear muffler. But it's still loud and the droning at 2.6-3k rpm is killing me since I'm in that rev range a lot.

I've been reading up about side-branch resonators and helmholtz resonators. It's those weird branch exhaust add-ons that apparently take away the droning by cancelling out certain frequencies depending on length of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience