Exterior and Body

Decapullet Tuneworks Items!!!

rusifiz

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
kl-sban
www.fgsn9.com
be carefull with this seller..

later he asks you to meet him at sri damansara..
the moment you informed him that you are going to come to sri damansara, he'll turn off his phone and just left you waiting at sri damansara without a clue.
He did it to me once, wasting my fuel and time..

So be careful..

decapullet

3,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2006
hi bro...u such a funny guy lerrr…..

what is ur problem..? did u ask me that u'll confirm with ur brother first whether to buy or not the EL boost meter from..me?????

answer me ???? then u never reply wheter confirm or not to take the item.....i'm a family man ok got two very young daughter and sons...k....u ask me to wait for u till late nite...1-2pm.....so how????

dude u r so un matured la.....come on la...if u cannot reach me then why should u come over????waste ur fuel and time were all ur own fault....genuine buyer is always smart in buying a performance product...

then at this point u have no write to spoilt my business in an open forum...which me u seem try to insult me...

it ok no problem...ok guys...actually this guy have no cars at all and try to be smart in buying a performance products...keep on asking this and that...and force u to reduce the price till u also have no profit at all....

in other meaning this guys still young and totally unmatured....no experienced at all in a motorsport but try to be smart....

dude my advised to u....learn more, think wise and then speak..when u r ready...

ok cheers

rusifiz

Known Member
Nov 15, 2005
kl-sban
www.fgsn9.com
alo.. you are the one who said OK.. you said you can give that price no problem.. and then I asked about the time.. of course I know it's late BUT I asked you in the first place.. you are the one who said that the time is OK and everything..

so what's the story? I wont mind coming if you were there to show me the stuff.. that is not the case, the moment I told you that I'm going to your area you shut down the phone so what's up?

yes.. I dont have a car.. you are the only one in Malaysia who owns a car and selling performance products..

next time, if you already sold the item at higher price, just inform me to cancel the meeting. I would understand..

maybe you are too matured and have already gone senile..

decapullet

3,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2006
hi bro...

if i keep arguing with u here is no point at all....SENILE arrr...so u r so good at memories an information....ok go a head...u r such brilliant guy....

ok la...lucky i've no deal with u at all....
end here....just note that no deal with u some more in future....

cheers

decapullet

3,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2006
hi bro genejin...

through my observation the close match that can fit WAJA side mirror is HONDA Jazz/Fitt signal indicator coz the shape is most suitable...i can customised it for u..cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The name ZF is unlikely to ring a bell for many people. However, ZF (also known as the ZF Group, or ZF Friedrichshafen AG) was founded in 1915 and specialize in engineering, design, research and development, and manufacturing in the automotive industry. Their products focus on several key areas: driveline technology, chassis technology, axle systems consisting of manual and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience