My car got broken IN!!

waikeatyeo

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
it happen at 6am+.. they came into my house, broke my car window and ransack my car..luckily, my car got nuthin much.. they just took my apexi boost meter, smarttag, rear wiper and my shades.. but the funny thing is tht my alarm didnt make any noise.. not even an sms from it..im using GSM alarm.. think those f**cking thieves already know how to break it.. beware my fellow evo owners..

nicknick

Known Member
Jul 4, 2006
OMG.. another case happened. Sorry to hear that.
Is your housing area with guarded security?

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
they smart oledy!!!
damm those cibai!!! KNN!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Mark,

Actually i suspect ppl from ur futsal there... Tell u more when i meet u at ur place...

waikeatyeo

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
from my futsal?..hmm..i tot it was some malay on bike..cuz last one two months, theres 2 mat rempit came ronda my house and started to look into my house edi.. then my neighbour came out and they straight away went off.. i bet its the same guys lor..

nicknick-, no, not guarded.. but near my house got condo with guard house..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, they came to ur futsal place for game too...Big gang!!! Cibai...

waikeatyeo

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
so sad.. now have to stay home wait till the new window arrive.. cant go anywhere with a broken window car..haha

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
Dudes, so long as our car alarm has a wire connection to our vehicle, smarter thieves can defeat it from outside.

That's why we need something like T-Rex Ultimate.
This is the most expensive steering lock I know (RM690 in Jusco). It comes with a 110db alarm if intrusion is detected. Plus it will notify the wireless pager within 1.2km radius.

Alarm system triggered when: - Vehicle door opened - sensor triggered when changing in air pressure from outside to inside the vehicle. - Hit impact on vehicle - sensor triggered when impact of vibration. - vehicle invaded detection - vehicle towing detection.

The most important thing is it cannot be defeated or bypassed from outside.
Sure, carrying another keyfob seems very troublesome. I'm thinking most thieves attack cars at night, so only use this T-Rex at home and put the pager in your bedroom.

Mr. P, maybe we can buy in bulk as a club and negotiate for a good price?

waikeatyeo

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
u saw them looking into my car b4?.. hmm, like tht maybe can catch them..

waikeatyeo

Known Member
Jun 9, 2006
the t-rex ultimate sounds good..maybe can get one for my car..
come mr.p,..try get bulk price..hehehe

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think v got member using tht steering lock now... And yes can buy in bulk too... Got to ask those who hv it to share if its really worth buying... B18C-R n Lancerevorry mind to share???

Mark,

I saw them go rounding housing area b4 going to ur place for futsal... They look very suspective when they do rounding... Stop at houses n looking inside b4 going off... And yes, i saw few of them from de same gang went close to ur car at ur futsal place not long ago (mayb 2-3 wks back)... :mad:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Want to be among the first to own the Toyota 86? Well, better put down your orders down now as the bookings for the Subaru BRZ’s twin is now open! According to the indicative on-the-road price released by UWM Toyota Motor, the 2.0l FR machine’s price will be at RM 243,000 for the manual transmission, and an extra RM 6,000 if one fancies the automatic. But there’s no further word yet on whether there are any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience