Interior and Cockpit

2-way alarm Viper 791XV with LCD remote and remote start

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Hi,

I wanna dispose off my viper 791XV that has been purchased and used for about 2 years now. No problems whatsoever. Reason for sale is because i sold off my old car can can't use remote start on my new car as got immo. Price I am looking at is RM1k, pls bear in mind I am throwing in additional add on sensors like motion sensor & glass break sensor (both purchased separately at about RM200 each). Main feature of the alarm are:-

1. 2 way responder system on a LCD remote that shows the status of the car
2. Remote start feature
3. Effective range is about 200m in real life condition, under ideal, range is 1km
4. Original shock sensor
5. Different alarm zones for door, trunk, bonnet, ignition key and sensors

Alarm does not come with the siren as I forgot to take it out when I sold my car. Interested pls call me 013-6206388.

RF_team

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
wat car u bough??coz i'm oso using viper n my car oso got imo.they can bypass 1.can tumpang post ahh..who is bough this alarm n without siren can call me coz i got a extra viper ori siren.0123682555

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
wat car u bough??coz i'm oso using viper n my car oso got imo.they can bypass 1.can tumpang post ahh..who is bough this alarm n without siren can call me coz i got a extra viper ori siren.0123682555

hi bro, sure boh? bypass immo the immo still can use or completely bypass liao? if can then i wanna consider installing it...

silverEVO1

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2004
Selayang
www.zerotohundred.com
so bro .. SOLD ka ?

RF_team

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
sure la bro..i'm driving vios and they bypass the imo 4 me..( completely bypass )

they oso 1 installer is driving vios with viper auto start oso.where u from??i can tell u where is the acc shop.

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
sure la bro..i'm driving vios and they bypass the imo 4 me..( completely bypass )

they oso 1 installer is driving vios with viper auto start oso.where u from??i can tell u where is the acc shop.
can u give me the name and location of the shop? im at pj area.

RF_team

Known Member
Mar 29, 2005
Visit site
u know the cheras tmn muda paragon shopping center???i 4 got the shop name but is same row with the hong long bank the acc shop is coner shop lot.

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
hi all,

ok, item is still up for sale. Update : i got a new Viper siren as well. Price revised to RM1100 with motion, glass break and shock sensor. come come! thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

News in the grapevines are singing the tunes of a return to the World Rally Championship for Mini together with Prodrive and an announcement is expected this week, if the sources at Autosports are to be believed.

The 1.6-liter turbocharged BMW lump that will propel Mini’s first ever rally car, to be based on the Countryman, has just...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience