Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT Lays the Smackdown on the competition!

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
IMHO, me thinks if it looks any better than this, i'll b banging my head :banghead:

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
it sound good for me hahahaha who knows becoz of this lancer price all car maker will reduce their product prices to make it even hot challenge to win customer hahahaha also can make we people headache to choose which one to buy....

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
The price is good and attractive. I almost paid the booking fee. But hold on to it till the test drive this weekend. But, some how I have the feeling I will still go for it as the assembly of the car no doubt is solid and intact from any corner bumper to bumper. Have to solute to those Japanese

Esky

Known Member
Nov 27, 2003
Now Mitsu is REALLY trying hard to increase its market share! Good job, MMM! Hopefully it will give a wake-up call to Honda M'sia which is always over-pricing their Thai cars.

And I can see the sales of Proton Perdana, Kia Optima, Altis 1.8 & even the 1.6 being affected! Maybe Accord & Camry also.

lazypapa

Known Member
Oct 27, 2006
i wonder why lancer go so cheap
may be mitsubishi in malaysia is under EON?

but really nice car

busy_walk

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
looking at perdana price... add around 10K more... you'll get this instead... :proud:

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Perdana? Is it even worth comparing. The Perdana is 1000 years old. The model it was based on is 2000 years old. It's basically stone age and should be sold for 10 bucks tops.

busy_walk

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
haha... maybe 10 bucks also people still think twice before buying it... yeah you're definately right... there are no news about the replacement model also... the quality between both of this car is way to far... I'm not saying that i don't like proton but i can't say i do also... just neutral... i just think they need time to progress and develop themselves...

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
i don't think our local car can have technology like the other bigger car manufacturer...u wanna know y????coz got .... always being busy giving summons to those who modified their car...if we malaysian don't have such opportunity to show our creativity in modifications we people will only know how to appreciate others technology without knowing we also can design our own technology...

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
But mind you i'll rather check out half cut prices for this car. CVT if breaks down, is gonna cause hell in your wallet. Anyway Mitsubishi did share some platform with Volvo sometime back. I wonder if this also shares platform with some other car like Ford?

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
with 5 years warranty on it. What so worried about? by the time, one may already swap in 4b11t

loolick

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
yeap yeap......price is just nice for such a nice car!!!!somemore with 5 years warranty......where to find la?!?!?!

spikyz

Known Member
Jan 9, 2006
my dad almost bought a civic, actually yesterday he should sign d paper agreement to pay the civic, suddenly he got bz n cant do it. on d same day dis ad come out. hahah good bye civic, hello LANCER 2.0GT!

So sad at glenmarie the red color lancer sold out aldy ='( they sed only 50 units at glenmarie for now, izzit true?

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
lazypapa said:
i wonder why lancer go so cheap
may be mitsubishi in malaysia is under EON?
EON. Proton Edar. Bad blood. Stating history, not suggesting conspiracy theory.

Comparison of marketing strategies:

Mitsubishi - Wait and see. And ambush.

Proton - Show silhouette shot of Gen 2 Sedan forever, as if people don't already know. Internet doesn't exist. Put Gen 2 in a coffin, ask people to peek. Childish is an understatement.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone sifu here heard of Fuel Management Unit(FMU)? its work likes a fuel regulator but it increases fuel pressure only when theres positive pressure in the manifold at certain ratio.(eg. 12:1 , 12psi of fuel pressure increase at every 1psi of boost)

another type is the rising rate fuel regulator. its adjustable and works like FMU too.

anyone knows this FMU thingy? is it good? how much is it? and where can get?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience