The KL Auto Salon 2007

PROKLAS

Jul 27, 2007
After considering request from individuals, clubs and sponsors, we have decided to re-schedule KL AUTO SALON™ Launch Party & Preview to the following week which is from 18-19 August 2007.

Thank you.
KL Auto Salon™ 2007
KL Auto Salon Launch Party

PROKLAS

Jul 27, 2007
Contrary to my previous post, the actual date for KL AUTO SALON Launch Party & Preview is on Saturday 18 August 2007 from 4.00pm to midnight. We are currently updating our website and you should be able to download all the information you required such as Competition Classes, Competitors Form,Regulations, Exhibition Space Form, Floor plan & etc within 48 hours.

KLEMANN

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
PROKLAS...may i ask something....is related to visitors....we as visitors,do we need get any passes or pay for enter da event??? hope get ur feedback soon...thanks...

Last edited:

PROKLAS

Jul 27, 2007
PROKLAS...may i ask something....is related to visitors....we as visitors,do we need get any passes or pay for enter da event??? hope get ur feedback soon...thanks...

Sorry for late reply. Yes, to enter the launch party visitors need to be a member of KL Auto Salon with annual fee of RM15. As a member you're entitle for discounts on future show as well as other aftermarket outlet that will be announced and updated from time to time. Feel free to visit KL AUTOSALON.

KLEMANN

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
Sorry for late reply. Yes, to enter the launch party visitors need to be a member of KL Auto Salon with annual fee of RM15. As a member you're entitle for discounts on future show as well as other aftermarket outlet that will be announced and updated from time to time. Feel free to visit KL AUTOSALON.
is it juz pay for membership fee and join da event??? or still need to buy admission ticket??? if reali, how much per ticket??? sorry for asking quiet many question...coz i'm from others automotive forum as well...so i need get some detail to inform my other fellows forum members....
btw thanks a lot for your reply.....

PROKLAS

Jul 27, 2007
is it juz pay for membership fee and join da event??? or still need to buy admission ticket??? if reali, how much per ticket??? sorry for asking quiet many question...coz i'm from others automotive forum as well...so i need get some detail to inform my other fellows forum members....
btw thanks a lot for your reply.....
Yes, you just pay the membership fee and that's all. No ticket charge. However, during the competition day, as a member, you will entitle for discount on tickets as well as premium items and other items sold by our event partner.

KLEMANN

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
Yes, you just pay the membership fee and that's all. No ticket charge. However, during the competition day, as a member, you will entitle for discount on tickets as well as premium items and other items sold by our event partner.
thanks a lot bro.....i'll inform my other forum members....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumers,

Just something I want to ask here. Most cars comes with s flow exhaust stock. Most people who want to upgrade will change to a straight flow.

But there are aftermarket mufflers that are S-flow as well made by performance brands such as FGK S flow 2.3", Tanabe G power S flow, TRD S flow and so on... I want to ask is there any difference if we change to these aftermarket s flow muffler or is it just for style only? Because it is still s flow and not free flowing.

Anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience