CAR LOST - SATRIA GTI WJG3949

adornis

Known Member
May 1, 2005
so sad, bro..i still remember this tread...was like ages ago, suddenly appear on my yahoo email..anyway, still with the vios?
take care!

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
Guys... 2+++ years passed since my car WJG3949 gone missing and my current car also more than 2years+++ oredi.

but anyway, kolpak, this car has been recovered. In fact it was recovered at the same time i got the money from insurance. Thus, insurance have the car now. im not sure who own the car now, or even probably insurance oredi resell the car.

i have few frens saw the car on the road oredi. When they recovered the car 2 years ago, my fren manage to catch a glimpse at the car in police station. It was modified. bigger rims, bigger exhaust etc etc even even my pillow still inside the car. According to the police, the car was caught during a street race. bad luck for the thief.
w00t, free mods lol i also wan let ppl curi my kancil mod to mod for me. fark them street race pencuri rempits :thefinger:

5zal

Known Member
Jun 17, 2006
sorry to hear that!!! damn the stolen guys. my gti also have been stolen in febuary at sri petaling.. now insurance claim already but not full.. u must always contact urs adjuster to push to settle it.and that need to follow up with officers incharges urs case.. after that ask officers to closed urs case after 3months and then push adjuster.. u need to pays extra money(duit kopi) to adjusters if u need more claim and fast to settle that...

5zal

Known Member
Jun 17, 2006
forgot to says u need to check with bank or used car how much urs value car at stolen time. keep it if urs claim insurance not enough u can get more just shown urs proof. proton cars value its high.. damn i don't know this after i claim my car

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
kena curi at sri.petaling.....
looks like time to sell my car and drive a neo mann.......
wakakakakkaka......and i heard the goverment going to scrap off 15 years old car and pay rm3k-rm5k.....
means now the theives will going for old cars.....3 old cars = rm9k-rm15k
damn mann.......OLD CARS WEI !!!!

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
i heard the goverment going to scrap off 15 years old car and pay rm3k-rm5k
not really le. its "supposedly" 'voluntary' scrap. which mean if the owner wants to do it. but that plan cannot work because in malaysia the cars costs too much (its too expensive).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any1 here using these type of wiper? My frenz bro is using it on his wira & he got it around Rm100 & it comes wif a lifetime warranty, even told me tat his bro tested 2 burn it wif lighter & da blade remains as it was bcoz its made of silicone...

i wanted 2 get a set for my car & i went 2 eneos 2 look but cudn't find any except for those PIAA which cost around Rm130 & is carbon fibre sumore :huh: ...... heard from my fren tat ders a brand called Dura Edge tat comes to ur house 2 install...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience