BOT (Bolt On Turbo)

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
Fooyoh... expert BOT speakin' up! hehe....

give examples abit la on how to achieve optimum tuning
eg : e-manage.. ;)
kanasai JD....hahaha dun kacau over here la....
i know....u GSR monster..with big ass mama intercooler...BOT is not ur league wei....shoo off! hahaha jkjk

lol....optimum tuning is very subjective le....depending on wat u actually need to tweak....some might need extra tuning capabilities on controlling extra injectors....precise detail RPM mapping tuning.....etc etc....

sadly to say.... i am still noob in engine management...thats y dare not to comment much on it....better ask other engine management otais around... hehe

but from wat i have seen so far.....megasquirt is the bang for the buck option to go for... =) many good feedbacks and reviews on it....

p/s: jaydee's monster GSR without any engine management also can tapau lots of heavily tuned turbo's around.....so we shall all hail to him~! =P

jaydee

Known Member
Jul 5, 2005
Subang Jaya
kanasai JD....hahaha dun kacau over here la....
i know....u GSR monster..with big ass mama intercooler...BOT is not ur league wei....shoo off! hahaha jkjk

p/s: jaydee's monster GSR without any engine management also can tapau lots of heavily tuned turbo's around.....so we shall all hail to him~! =P

cheh.........

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
well....i agree on normality78's question.....u cant rely just on the original mitsubishi technical specs as the compression rate for each engine may differ..classic example if u were to compare the factory tech specs of the engine HP, it hardly matches the real HP that u will get if u send ur car in for dyno..its best to send to ur mech and ask them to check and calculate for u the compression rate....but hmmmm 4G93 from eterna? 1st time i am coming across with this engine.... =) is it using the same block as 4g93 N/A as well? on the safe run, calculate ur compression with ur mech...then decide whether of plonking in a metal gasket to get ur ideal low compression would be an option for u or not....

regarding on ur question of ur BOT kit,
basically u have got urself a very much complete set...but for ur GSR air flow sensor....u will have to check if its compatible with ur current wiring.....coz apparently i've tried to install a 449 GSR air flow sensor to my 4G91 ...but my tuner said that its not compatible coz GSR only shares the same wiring as EVO 1,2,3...

:_:
I check my engine compression using pressure gauge. The reading is 9.23:1 cr. I am using gsr ecu complete with its wiring. So this is first time u know about 4g93 eterna? This engine got low compression than 4g93p and less pick up and response cause of its lower compression piston and lower cam lift. The piston really flat.If not look carefully u will say that is gsr piston.

zamiex

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
fulammak.. turbo gtpui la.. can try test la with me la lepas ni .. dun pening with the management la.. u can use back the 7377 GSR ecu coz ur using GSR wiring..the engine will function ok but for performance use piggyback management.. safc jadi la.. megasquirt also cun..

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
ala udeng kantoila....ok after install all the thing we can try la.But i think standard gsr more better la...

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
My mechanicla udeng...better write in english to avoid from kena banned.he he...

jlxover

Known Member
Feb 7, 2007
ceramicocoating.blogspot.com
Hey bro.

Looking for ceramic coating services? > CERAMICO COATING SERVICES - the best solution to control the heat and lubrication.

cheers.........

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Anybody here doing their b.o.t with 4g93p engine managed by gsr ecu? Can share your experience...

zamiex

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
my ecu also 7377.. but ori GSR la hehe.. no problem la i think, try first

evilvtecdohc81

Known Member
Jul 14, 2007
help me wit this machine,it sound so low... any idea BOT to satria 1.3.. hehehehe... posible????

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
help me wit this machine,it sound so low... any idea BOT to satria 1.3.. hehehehe... posible????
If u are using 1.3 injection mmc ecu, i know one mechanic that can do itfor u.Using starlet turbine.It will cost u rm1.9k include installation.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
i installed a RSM tomy 4G92 accoring to the apexi manual n now its giving rpm readings lower than teh stock tachometer ! i hav done some setting on the rsm like wheel size n all but stil its off the stock tacho :confused_smile: so anyone ecountered this probs B4 n please advice me or help me ...... thanks in advance :cry_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience