Proton Saga / Iswara

Edmund_6600

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
Penang
Yup i strongly agree your opinion.Without forum member support they also no this period la.What da hell they act.Forum member more united than them much.They have internal communicate problem occur between official members but set those rules for us.Let them la.

Last edited:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Yup i strongly agree your opinion.Without forum member support they also no this period la.What da hell they act.Forum member more united than them much.They have internal communicate problem occur between official members but set those rules for us.Let them la.
Well edmund, this is what happens when a club (in this case, SIOC) suddenly decides to "think more about their benefit" than thinking of the "public's benefit" .. Professionally it is only ethical to at least have the courtesy to ASK the public first whether it's ok if they want to change something which they started (which in this case, is the Regional threads in SIOC forum) , but they didn't. They just ripped it off from the public's hands because they're afraid the forum members may overthrow the official member's gatherings or "fame/happening-ness"..

Well, this is what happens lah.

DDOLINK , skywalker and apeez gave me another URL .. which one is better?? it's two diff forums? why don't join together better kan ?

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
wei wei... i see my name appear in here ler... haha... what happen ler??...
forum only mar... jz join n spam la... dun care la whose forum is that... kena ban den go other forum lor.... besides, join everywhere also balik balik meet back the same people... hahaha....

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Oh.. so 2 of the URL also boleh guna wan la isit? k k cool .. lol chill dude skywalker..

jeanloo

Known Member
Aug 13, 2006
Why Proton Will Close Shop

Hi all bro,
I am really frustrated with proton. I booked a LMST on the 14/4/07 by paying a booking fees of RM 1500. I was told that the waiting period is around 3-4 months. By around 20 May 07, the sales person called me up and informed me that they have cleared the order until end of march's booking and ask me to submit my application for loans as it will be very soon that they will deliver my car. So be fair to all parties, i called them up around 15 June 07 to ask about my booking, he told me should be by end of June or early July for the delivery of my car. Then I called up again early of this month but the delivery can't be confirm and again told that delivery should be by end of July or early August. I called up the proton edar I-Care, and being told that from 10 April 07, the circular has been send out informing all their sales person that the waiting list should be at least 6 months and booking fees increased from RM 500 to RM 1500. They know to take RM 1500 from me, but failed to inform me about the waiting list. 3 months has gone and i don't even know when can i get the car. For the past 15 years or so, my father has changed 4 protons cars, such is the loyalty from our part as the "RAKYAT". But my first car buying has really been frustrating. It is no secret that sales for Proton is not very encouraging, and yet it is so damn slow for them to deliver the car. I should have book the Myvi instead. Die, proton.

Edmund_6600

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
Penang
Hi Jean Loo,actually your car is early reach when they had confirm you the date to deliver.Just some sales man make
money only.Now the LMST selling like hot cake.A lot ppl booking.Some ppl need the car urgently will pay extra cash to the sales person to get the car instead of waiting 3-4months.My friend's also facing this.RM27k with a new car.Very high volume.Who don't want it?Especially the university graduate student who need it for working purpose need.

Last edited:

Edmund_6600

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
Penang
Hi Nitrus,i know your case.I was a forum member also & do read all your experience that you meet while joining them.Is kinda unbelievable.Just for RM50 want to act like this.Outside ppl know sure will laugh.Don't be proud of the sticker of the rear screen.Proud with the empty SIOC rear screen.If not later ppl see ppl beat like mouse come out from drain.

The above 2 URL also saga/iswara forum which very welcome & harmony but the SIC is more member than the IASFANCLUB.Feel free to visit.

Last edited:

DDOLINK

Known Member
Mar 16, 2006
Re: Why Proton Will Close Shop

Hi all bro,
I am really frustrated with proton. I booked a LMST on the 14/4/07 by paying a booking fees of RM 1500. I was told that the waiting period is around 3-4 months. By around 20 May 07, the sales person called me up and informed me that they have cleared the order until end of march's booking and ask me to submit my application for loans as it will be very soon that they will deliver my car. So be fair to all parties, i called them up around 15 June 07 to ask about my booking, he told me should be by end of June or early July for the delivery of my car. Then I called up again early of this month but the delivery can't be confirm and again told that delivery should be by end of July or early August. I called up the proton edar I-Care, and being told that from 10 April 07, the circular has been send out informing all their sales person that the waiting list should be at least 6 months and booking fees increased from RM 500 to RM 1500. They know to take RM 1500 from me, but failed to inform me about the waiting list. 3 months has gone and i don't even know when can i get the car. For the past 15 years or so, my father has changed 4 protons cars, such is the loyalty from our part as the "RAKYAT". But my first car buying has really been frustrating. It is no secret that sales for Proton is not very encouraging, and yet it is so damn slow for them to deliver the car. I should have book the Myvi instead. Die, proton.
aiya..LMST also need booking? i thought all are ready for deliver..proton..proton

DDOLINK

Known Member
Mar 16, 2006
Well edmund, this is what happens when a club (in this case, SIOC) suddenly decides to "think more about their benefit" than thinking of the "public's benefit" .. Professionally it is only ethical to at least have the courtesy to ASK the public first whether it's ok if they want to change something which they started (which in this case, is the Regional threads in SIOC forum) , but they didn't. They just ripped it off from the public's hands because they're afraid the forum members may overthrow the official member's gatherings or "fame/happening-ness"..

Well, this is what happens lah.

DDOLINK , skywalker and apeez gave me another URL .. which one is better?? it's two diff forums? why don't join together better kan ?
let them be la nitrus..they are lack of communication and actually don't know how to manage forum..most of them are still kids and the older are acting like kids

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
S.I.O.C ... oh S.I.O.C .... lol ..

How long guys, how long will u try so hard to hide the truth about the flaws and shit behind your club ??

Deleting posts? Every single post that you think will jeapordize the image of SIOC ? Come on .. be more professional and take it like man lah.

You race everytime after TT/yamcha, but you wanna hide the truth that you don't .. Come on, I have been there, done that. And I STILLL wonder why you all don't dare be responsible and admit it that you all DO race..

Thank god I'm out of SIOC already lah weih.

So what? By the way, this issue "SIOC races on the road" isn't the only issue that SIOC is trying so hard to cover up in their forum and portray a "great" image ..

YOU guys may be asking me now, why am I so pissed? Lol.. Ask the moderator in SIOC forum who deleted all my posts and arguements with eric the dumbass lah.

You wanna delete eric a.k.a aeerike's posts, GO AHEAD ! He's the one making you guys look/sound bad by his lame defensive replies against the "SIOC races on the road" issue.

Why u decided to fuck around with me?

Fuck around with me, now I fuck around also lah.

How much can you hide the truth y'all ? You can hide it all in your forum, but you can never hide it forever in the outside world.. Wanna delete my posts here in ZTH ? LOL..

Too bad guys, I got real pissed off this time.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
*Wakes Up and Smokes a Cigarette...* *YaWnzZZZzZZzzz*

I cant help but to post some comments over here.

Nitrus, it's understandable that you are pissed off because of what the club has done whether ethically or not. but the trouble is this is the internet. Being an ordinary member wont do much of a difference if your ramblings and laments fell into deaf ears.

Being an old timer of 10 years here in ZTH back in the days of Garage-R, i have seen once too many. Sadly, it's a norm not only for the club you mentioned, but to other owner clubs as well, up to the elite far east sports car club, this phenomenon exists in everyone of them. There are also clubs that actually formed to challenge other car clubs or individuals for a race...haiyo normal la.

So why you so worked up on this matter? It's just an owner's club and if you are not happy with thing happening in there, then just walk away la... there's so many other clubs around in klang valley, just masuk others wan lah. Does not mean once they gip you a sticker to stick on your car, you are married for life wat.

One other reason why i need to tell you...Keep your voice down...i am a light sleeper one leh...no need to use so big font friend...kacau me sleeping here only :sleep: :biggrin: :biggrin: :mad: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...

CHill La Bro... :itsme:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
LOL i know u tengah tidur miton..

Too long a story la if i wanna start about what happened in SIOC forum up until yesterday which pissed me off.. . Because u see, i was having a nice bombing session against aeerike a.k.a eric of SIOC @ SIOC forum ..

He was trying too hard to tell everybody that "SIOC don't race on the road!" .. but obviously, .. lol .. Is a lie.

So I was having my fun poking against his bold yet very vulnerable statement.

Yet he still tried so hard to defend himself against everybody else, but failed miserably.

All i was trying to say to eric a.k.a aeerike @ SIOC is : "Be a man! If you wanna do something, be responsible and admit it. Why try so hard to hide? If you want to hide the truth about public road racing sessions in SIOC, then don't fucking say anything at all right?? Just shut the fuck up. Because if you don't shut the fuck up, you will get someone like me who will play along." ... Of course, in the real post I was more polite lah.

BUT, when I checked last night, all the posts are gone! LOL ... Just like the g o v when they wanna shut people up and clear everything just to hide their already faltering image ...... You see, my friend.. I have a fucking big problem with people in authority. I hate them.

I fucking hate them.

ESPECIALLY when they fucking step on my tail, i don't give a damn who they are. I will fuck back .. ESPECIALLY if they misuse their powers .. And in this case, it's one or a few , of the moderators @ SIOC forum ..

Yeah... Well, last night was the last straw, i'm outta that forum for good anyway.

Ok miton, i shall keep my voice down now so u can tidur dude.. lol

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Today I noticed my RH drive shaft and lower arm has marked like been touching and it quite clear. I wonder what could be cause this? Is there any issue if uses aftermarket abs (Im using aftermarket abs)? Or is there any other different car's drive shaft that been installed from previous owner?

Thanks for the advice in advance!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience