Kawasaki Eliminator (expensive mods with inspiration from Vulcan 800)

All Other Stuff

Kawasaki Eliminator (expensive mods with inspiration from Vulcan 800)

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
Hi guys! I have a year 1997 Kawasaki Eliminator 250 that has been kept in tip-top condition and modded with inspiration from the Vulcan 800. Engine has been overhauled in 2006 that costed some RM2k +, with many new parts. Looks bigger than a standard Eliminator and many times mistaken as a Vulcan during convoys and other activities. You can look at the pics and see that the tank, fenders, exhaust, etc has all been modded with quality works and these costed some RM2k +. Ori part still available. New Gen2 orange paint. New battery. New tyres.

Reason for sale is because I haven't had much time to go riding these days, so offering to anyone who can give her more quality riding time.

Previously the bike was booked by a bro from ZTH for RM7,000 (checked by his mechanic) but he was unable to raise enough cash, so am putting up for sale. Like to let go at balance of RM6,000(since I have his deposit of RM1,000k that has been agreed to be forfeited) but any good offers will be considered.

E-mail me at [email protected] . Thanks and have a nice day!

Enjoy these pictures :

1) Eliminator-V800 vs stock Eliminator
Friendster - Sales Galore's Photos - Eliminator-V800 vs Stock Eliminator (my Eliminator looks much bigger than stock)

2) Eliminator-V800 vs Vulcan 500
Friendster - Sales Galore's Photos - Eliminator-V800 vs Stock Eliminator (my Eliminator looks much bigger than stock)

3) Eliminator-V800 vs Vulcan 800

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
dun have so much cash, sigh!!!!
Haha, no worries, bro... where there's a will, there's a way... :burnout: When I first started playing with cars and bikes, I also scratched my head on where to get RM10k and such to puchase this and that; so slowly step by step loh :biggrin:

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
Oh dear... many ppl just wanna try the bike, say all the good things and then find money. Then later call back and ask for instalment plans, etc.

Ok lah, I wanna find a fast deal so the first person that can confirm @ RM5,500 gets the bike (sorry, no instalment plans as per some PM requests).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was privileged to be invited to join the convoy from Sg. Buluh R&R to the Esplanade on the Penang Island. 11.11.11 is a very rare occurrence that happens once in 100 years. So the Nissan Fairlady Z guys decided to have a drive towards the beautiful island and meet up with other members of the JDM Club owners in Penang...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience