Proton Saga / Iswara

Edmund_6600

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
Penang
The saga/iswara (SIOC) fight like hell.kinda messy that forum.Ugly....

Last edited:

DDOLINK

Known Member
Mar 16, 2006
gathering saga/iswara

waiting at checkpoint for other members

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
DDOLINK, do u have any other Saga Iswara Forum that you can recommend other than Messy-S.I.O.C ? (that kinda rhymes..) Messy S.I.O.C .. lol !

Edmund_6600

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
Penang
u know the story arr? huhuhuuhu!!
I am 1 of the forum member ma.What da f**k rules set by their admin.Kinda funny.Like playing lesb or gay internally.All like kids time "you don friend's with me i also don't friend's with you".

See liao just want to burn down those low std forum.Hope those who hack 4Gtuners forum hacker go hack it down.Let it disapear or change title not to name Saga/Iswara owner club.Let the more std ppl who own this model1 name this forum title.
Feel make the owner shy only who own saga/iswara with that forum create.:angry_smile:

Last edited:

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
*YawnnnnZZZZ...* *strech stretch*

Hmmm....??? *YaWnnnnZZzzzzz*

(continue to hibernate...)

DDOLINK

Known Member
Mar 16, 2006
I am 1 of the forum member ma.What da f**k rules set by their admin.Kinda funny.Like playing lesb or gay internally.All like kids time "you don friend's with me i also don't friend's with you".

See liao just want to burn down those low std forum.Hope those who hack 4Gtuners forum hacker go hack it down.Let it disapear or change title not to name Saga/Iswara owner club.Let the more std ppl who own this model1 name this forum title.
Feel make the owner shy only who own saga/iswara with that forum create.:angry_smile:
well u know the rules seems are for forum members but not official..the rules are for officials own benefit..all playing 'politics' inside there..they scared forum members are more united than officials themselves 'coz u can see if forum members gather they are more than officials itself..so, they tried to tear us apart but that won't happen easily

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi.... i got a tayota corolla GLi.. da prob wit this car is that everytime it travel long distants like from seremban to nilai it got 'semput' all of sudden.i need to know wat is the couse of it..plz help me.... :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience