[WRC] Waja Racing Club...

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
Need advise bro, is GAB sufficient for moderate driving with comfort in mind? I see a few forum says that it's softer then our OEM spring, is tha true? How many of Imperial is using this item at the moment? Care to comment?
u referring to the Spring or Coil over?
If coil over, Ben is using the SS series..with hi/lo soft/hard

squareballs

Known Member
Dec 9, 2006
the 1 with flat grille without nose rite?

how much u bought it? Auto/Manual? how's ur campro serve u?
yup!the 1 without nose...
actual price is 62888 and with discount -3k so i bought it for 59888...
very please with the interior,the sound proofing,going at high speed very stable..liked it very much...
hopefully after 2-3 years wont here longgar there longgar..:tongwink:

**oh,it's an auto..

Dique

1,000 RPM
Sep 1, 2004
home
good to hear that........so any problem with ur car now? like minor 1.......erm......squeezing sound when over hump? cornering?

feel free to join TT tonite..........

squareballs

Known Member
Dec 9, 2006
good to hear that........so any problem with ur car now? like minor 1.......erm......squeezing sound when over hump? cornering?

feel free to join TT tonite..........
so far ok...only thing is shaking center rear view mirror..:cry_smile:

GeneJin

Known Member
Jan 2, 2006
Hmm, i'm refering only to the spring. some1 trying to sell me at RM380, is that ok? Is it much more softer then the OEM spring? Another fella offering me HotBits coil over used for 5 months at 1.5K exchange with my ori abs and spring, worth it? High Lo kit with helper spring and all round pillow ball mount. Need some advise from all the sifus here. =) Thanks..

u referring to the Spring or Coil over?
If coil over, Ben is using the SS series..with hi/lo soft/hard

GeneJin

Known Member
Jan 2, 2006
KD-DV7305 DVD Player

Just install this unit into my car this morning, currently still testing the quality. Not that solid bass but the sound is quite clear. Well for me i'm the kind cincai cincai 1 haha.. Need to know how much this cost in Malaysia, wanna make sure i din get "paranged"!! If the price is cheaper here i dun mind helping u guys to buy. =)Still testing and i'm looking for a good in dash motorized 7" screen, any recommendation?

Link to player's detail =)

kelv!n

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
bro... where u get the HU wan?

GeneJin

Known Member
Jan 2, 2006
i buy cheap cos i buy in Sg, actually wat ever model u wan oso can, just PM me and i'll let u know how much they selling here

Last edited:

adriank

May 24, 2005
KL
Can I join the club?
lolz.. Just got to know about this and lately getting into cars...
Hope all the senior members allow loh... :D

squareballs

Known Member
Dec 9, 2006
1 question..when my waja going downhill..letting go the accelerator,when i step on the brake..the rpm when up n the engine rev to change gear..y this happen?:confused_smile:

GeneJin

Known Member
Jan 2, 2006
Dude, because our engine is using INVEC II gearbox, it's an intelligent gearbox from Mitsu =) Dun break yours cos it's gonne burn a hole in your bank book to repair those..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear DIY sifus,

I bought 1 autometer afr meter. try to get sigal from the o2 sensor but didn't get a single reading. it shows all the way lean. am i getting the right wire? i hook up to a wire of 1 of the sensor near the turbo manifold. there's 2 wire, 1 is white and the other one is black. both came out same result.

hope sifus here can help out on this.

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience