LE club`

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
guys, make a correct choice when go for adj abs. dont be like me. i think my cusco only suitable for track use. now use back std abs....

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
zmays,
you dont mind brand new taiwan ones?

if you are interested pls let me know i will have to source it out for you from my old pal that does these kinda stuff.
bro...
can i ask for the signal only? if u really have, i love to see first. coz i donno whether colour for japan made same or not with taiwan made..coz i notice japan made is more dark...

tctho

8,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
Next LE TT
30th june 2007
syed ariff
8:30 onwards

1)mcfurby (might be late, might be working on tat day)
2)tctho

trd_1420

Feb 5, 2006
Car problem.....

Sorry to interupt. I need some serious advise. I m driving a LE with silvertop 20V. Problem started when i change my clutch pump last month. Since then my car performance is not the same anymore. First the clutch was hard like rock to press. Then I went to adjust it. It was ok for a little while. I went to mechanic to check(not the one who changed the clutch pump) just to check whether the pump is fixed correctly......the pump is fixed properly. I feel like the car is not responding between gear change when i drive normally. When driving in high rev, it appearred to be ok....but still struggling to go accelerate. What could be wrong with my car? Could it be the clutch plate? If yes, what are the symptoms when the clutch plate gonna kong??

One more favour.....can you all recommend any w/s which is specialized in repairing LE cars ard Sunway/PJ/D'sara?

Appreciate your advise and sorry again to post under this thread as I feel that I can get some informative advise since this the LE club's thread.

tctho

8,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
Sorry to interupt. I need some serious advise. I m driving a LE with silvertop 20V. Problem started when i change my clutch pump last month. Since then my car performance is not the same anymore. First the clutch was hard like rock to press. Then I went to adjust it. It was ok for a little while. I went to mechanic to check(not the one who changed the clutch pump) just to check whether the pump is fixed correctly......the pump is fixed properly. I feel like the car is not responding between gear change when i drive normally. When driving in high rev, it appearred to be ok....but still struggling to go accelerate. What could be wrong with my car? Could it be the clutch plate? If yes, what are the symptoms when the clutch plate gonna kong??

One more favour.....can you all recommend any w/s which is specialized in repairing LE cars ard Sunway/PJ/D'sara?

Appreciate your advise and sorry again to post under this thread as I feel that I can get some informative advise since this the LE club's thread.
I can bring u to my regular w/s to check it out . w/s Loc in PJ

mcfurby

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2005
ae101rulez, u should come for the LE TT.
we might have some sifu around the TT....
ehehehhe

trd_1420

Feb 5, 2006
Bro tctho, which part of PJ? I leave in PJ as well. By the way, you drive LE also?

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
bro...
can i ask for the signal only? if u really have, i love to see first. coz i donno whether colour for japan made same or not with taiwan made..coz i notice japan made is more dark...
sure lar can see, it is on my car itself...headlamp and the signal lamp. coming next TT? then you can see and let me know if you are interested..

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com

trd_1420,we are ever ready to share...come to our next TT and lots will pour out from experience and advices from all the LE taikos like TC,AE82gt, jabba20v to name a few....

Guys, found a JDM LE for sale......anyone want:tongwink: :tongwink: ..???can ship bak to M'sia....haha..btw, the mirror look funny.....

Yahoo!¥ª¡¼¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó - ¾¼ÏÂ60ǯ¡¡¥«¥í¡¼¥é¡¡£Ó£Å¥µ¥ë¡¼¥ó¡¡¸¡20ǯ12·î
ae101rulez, what is a JDM? it sure looks funny...like a wagon car..kinda of side mirror..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys!hello! i'm new here! :biggrin:
alittle introduction of myself,20yo,stay in malacca,previously own a Viva with minor performance mods(exhaust,plugs,air filter,shocks) till 1 night i fell asleep and crashed into trees,the whole engine fly out 10 meters away :driver: :banghead: :P i were fine tho just broke my arm and ankle but my car were not :P

so long story short,i'm planing to buy a proton satria with 4g63t VR4 about 12-15k.i'm able to claim about 23k from insurance company,so...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience