How to take G O O D photos of Race Queens

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
if you look at all the chinese pop album covers.... its all shot with soft lens and over exposure- it gives a false complextion but thats what women like

hilal

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
www.friendster.com
women like that huh? gonna try edit like that in future.. huhu..thanks for d info! :_:

hey artc.. why don't u open or create a photoalbum! im sure ur shots must be great.. coz u know so many photography stuffs.. can learn from u..

Last edited:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
All I want to say is Thanx a lot to ATRC n Hilal for teachin ways to catch pics n also be polite n be ourself when we met the Japan GT babes. Most of them were polite with me. Here is one pic i dont want to look at :P *Rika Satou reminds me of my x gf.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/3636/dscf4809bl1.jpg

Here is some memory pictures last year n by the way, remember this guys ?? the cheerleaders who scream HEY HEY during consert ?? :P

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5329/dscf4819pr2.jpg

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
Ok guys - its 17 more days to go- there are a few newbies in this forum. If you have any questions about how to take photos and how to approach the girls - please post it - ask it- or you can email me. I dont have PMs because I hate having to check it.

If you're looking for a place to upload the photos - I reccomend photo bucket because they make it really easy to upload multiple images (a lot at one time) and they give you the link to cut and paste into forums like ZTH so everyone can see your pictures. Just make sure you sort out the photos into folders before you link them because once you link them somewhere- if you have to move them into folders it'll break the link

If you're one of those rich singaporeans carrying the newest and latest camera gear- don't get in anyone's way and dont leave your shit around- last time one you guys left camera shit in the cafeteria and I had to go and find you and return it.

I wanna see great photos this year from everyone. Good luck you all.

My email is [email protected] - open to anyone anytime can talk about anything.

Last edited:

rideon

Known Member
Jan 7, 2007
just wanna ask.. wer can i get the tickets from? (not from the internet) and how do you approch the girls anyway and how do you make them look at you while you taking the shots. cos i cant really get them to look at me camera for some time as other photographers are in the way...cheers in advance

chinweipin

Jun 21, 2006
wp01.spaces.msn.com
just wanna ask.. wer can i get the tickets from? (not from the internet) and how do you approch the girls anyway and how do you make them look at you while you taking the shots. cos i cant really get them to look at me camera for some time as other photographers are in the way...cheers in advance
:_: okay, where you ask the RQ ... first ...WAIVE your big hand(but don't whacked other camera) and 2nd-ly ask them, "sumimasen", most of the time they will look after you (50-50. because thier partner's eye will not starring at you.)

:angry_smile: the problem i pity the RQ, was "those guys" always take photo together, the tangan don't put at the RQueen, not so good lah :shcokedcamo:
and those HI POWER Flash Light besides you will almost killing every RQ, and us too...

hope that you will get a very nice picture lah.

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
Ask nicely- be polite- you can say "excuse me" or "please" or "hello" in English if you know a few Japanese phrases like chinweipin suggested "sumimasen" or even "konichiwa" that will get her attention - be fast to shoot her - she will pose for you for a few moments and then move on.

If there are other guys in your way - just be patient and wait for your opportunity. Or move on to the next team and come back later. Before the pitwalk I note the sequence of the team garages and plan who I want to see first. And if one is too crowded then I move on the another team and come back later so I maximaise my coverage.

Dont be pushing and shoving because that will scare them and they will stand way behind the ropes. Trust me this always happens when the crowd gets too crazy.

The best is to know her name - that always works 100%.

If you can't get her attention then stand next to someone she is posing for and shoot the same angle - saves you the trouble of getting her attention.

I don't like to take photos with the girls- If you have to do it - do it only when its convienet not when there are too many guys around. Let them pose on their own rather than have your mug in the photo. Guys to have to have their photos taken with the girls usually waste everyone's time.

All the best.

Last edited:

chinweipin

Jun 21, 2006
wp01.spaces.msn.com
wow... see our senior ARTC, one word explained everything i saids. (^u^//)
okay guys, remember... tangan jangan gatal okay, just standby your camera shutter.

the heat of the race is less then 8 days... :cyclops:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Tickets ??

go to any of the roadshow or buy from KL sentral or Sepang itself...

there are 2 ways to meet the girls (for main grandstand), one of them is u buy the PIT PASS or they will be a small consert when the GT babes introduce themselves.

Yeah, follow ARTC n chinweipin advise to "be polite" n say a few words like "Sumimasen" or "hello" n waived. They will come to u politely.. dont worry they wont bite but some are... kinda... hard headed. ARTC's advise help me a lot during the time when i met the babe.

No touching plz.... remember they were like that bcoz their company say so, they are normal humans like us. "damn i remember after i catch Midori Yamasaki's pic, some malay guy catch pictures with her n then he hugged her by sudden.. damn him... poor midori.."

Knowing their name is nice n they will be happy too.

If u know Japanese a bit, u can have a small chat, like what i did... anyway the main point "BE YOURSELF" because they like people who are theirselves n they will remember you and will be happy to come to Malaysia again.

*P/S: some GT babes remembers me... but no one can beat Allan Phang:embaressed_smile:

I pray this year's Japan GT will be better than last year... last year was a terrible n too fast... i remembered the people who got the VIP pass or what pass didnt listen to the SEPANG officials saying many times "please leave the pit and race track because the race is going to start,"

Bro ARTC, sorry about the news about u carryin the box of magazines. By the way, u should sell them in Sepang bcoz some reporters and fans were askin me and a few people who own the magazine. Where the got it ??

Last edited:

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
I might have a few copies to sell- but its really not worth my trouble and time.
I rather do my own thing - than stand around and sell the mags. I have a lot of work to do on both days - lots of people to meet :)

If they want my RQGB- its available free to download- tell them to write to me for a free copy.

And if reporters/magazines ask you about the RQs please tell them to write to me because they usually write something lame or get the names of the girls wrong. Its because they dont know the girls.

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006

See the banner above - its not even this years photo- its last years. Yurika (second from left) is a Super GT RQ this year.

Jun 28, 2007
Wow... thanks bro for the photo tips.. being a amatuer its grweat to have these kind of tips.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Counted very blessed again to be able to do a quick turn around for this bull.....a master piece from Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A

my first bull detailing many many years ago

tada
Ferruccio Lamborghini, the man who would found Automobili Ferruccio Lamborghini S.p.A. in 1963

and so Lamborghini's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience