A New member from Bangkok,Thailand

May 29, 2007
Hi everybody

I'm Poo you can see me in ff webboard in different name but u can see in my signature.
This is the first time that I post in your forum.

Glad to know all of you

PS. As my English is not very well, hope you can understand my message

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Hi everybody

I'm Poo you can see me in ff webboard in different name but u can see in my signature.
This is the first time that I post in your forum.

Glad to know all of you

PS. As my English is not very well, hope you can understand my message
welcome poo...nice to meet u 2...do post some pics of ur ride!!!!

edgar_raphael

1,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
yes, you guys should link us to your ride in the other forum, as I basically have no idea how to navigate a Thai-based forum :lol:

All I know is, Thais are pretty crazy with their ride, would love to see VIP scenes over there

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
Howdie....... Sa wardee karp.... glad to c u thai bros here too......well i c there is alotta thing to be learnt from u guys...... maybe will c one of u at the Bangkok's street later..... hahahaha..... welcome abroad n enjoy ur stay......

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
Hi guys, has been away for some time...
cool we've got members from few other countries now :)
anyway warm welcome to all :)

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Heh...and I just started my new job with Honeywell Aerospace. Why is this relevant? Because...it is a regional position...which means, I will be dropping in on our Thai friends some time soon... :smile:

gus

May 19, 2007
I heard that Bangkok is a haven for car accesories. My friend goes to Bangkok about once a month to bring in accesories back to sell but he says there is nothing much for our felios in Bangkok because it is not a common car compared to altis, vios, city, etc.

Is there any place in Bangkok to get felio's accesories?

Ultimate Cefiro

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2006
ya bro..... im going to hatyai next month.... can u guys tell me where to get some feilo accesories there i.e. chromed indicator side mirror????

DeeKL

May 29, 2007
As said by Gus..

There is not many Cefiro accessories in upcountry but BKK since A32 is not common car in the Thai market.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys need help...how much is evo 4 bodykit...for bumper and sidesskirt??ori and non ori help thanx
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience