LE club`

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
true true..
wen you have an auto the temptation is not there to tarik the car. The manual car will give you the urge to rev till the remains of the valves comes into action..
See the manual gear enough, my eyes can become gulli and shiney. itchy only wanna tarik...when not enough power there comes the modding phase...

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
Jabba it is ok..Mike got it for me dee..thanks Mike..

I think I should...but SEG woh...can arh? after dat kena "basuh" from the big guys with big cars and NOS tanks and NOS purgers...feeeuuuh...scary ler..

Last edited:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
aiya...andrew.. even last friday the LE club's fella also join us at the cheras TT la..
taiko mcFurby also come also la... so.. i think now there like got mix mix car already lor..no longer exclusive SEG lor. more towards toyota enthusiast gathering lor..
can see starlet, can see SE, can see LE, etc... u always welcome lor.
whenever u wish to go the TT, let me know. we go together lor

4LE

Known Member
Dec 23, 2005
Wa last Sat ,taiko Mcfurby got going Cheras !! Next time taiko Mc go, me also want follow..

jabba20v

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
DAWS always hav TT every friday n saturday.. n sometime's after TT on saturday,
we will go genting 4 fun..

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
AE82GT, have you done any stuff at UR before? I'm looking to their stuff for my LE. Need to tighten up all the loose parts in that ride of mine.If you got anything done in your LE pls do let go some advise to me about having strut bars in the ride.thanks

Jabba, thanks for the DAWS gatherin info. Btw, is DAWS along with SEG TT?

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
DAWS all very monterous cars....jabba driving his panda LE....
i joined them last friday....quite a lot of ppl.....i dun remember how many tables had to sambung already....mcfurby, boy-4agze oso there...

mcfurby

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2005
taiko mcfurby? i'm not taikor. my car is stock. and i know nothing about cars....me just beginner wanna learn from all sifu sifu from LE and DAWS gang.
erm...wfhan, may i know which one is u on the TT tat night? too many ppl i cant remember la.

tctho

8,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2005
taiko mcfurby? i'm not taikor. my car is stock. and i know nothing about cars....me just beginner wanna learn from all sifu sifu from LE and DAWS gang.
erm...wfhan, may i know which one is u on the TT tat night? too many ppl i cant remember la.
Too many ppl until dun know each other..... wfhan aka Micheal le....

andrewleec2

500 RPM
Dec 30, 2004
Kajang,Selangor
www.friendster.com
wfhan...did had a personal TT with him few weeks back..more like need some personal advise from him about toyotas..thanks alot for you time mike.
see you in seg TT...

AE82GT

Apr 17, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
AE82GT, have you done any stuff at UR before? I'm looking to their stuff for my LE. Need to tighten up all the loose parts in that ride of mine.If you got anything done in your LE pls do let go some advise to me about having strut bars in the ride.thanks

Jabba, thanks for the DAWS gatherin info. Btw, is DAWS along with SEG TT?
andrew,yes i hv done my stuff at UR..installed fender bar & rear bar...after installed fender bar immediately u can feel the difference....as for strut bar, they don't have unless take mine for them to duplicate..no prob can alwis advise...just wait for this coming LE TT...

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
bro AE82GT, do u still use ur custom made lower arm bar? so far how the results?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

I heard there is no piggy back that able to tune SVDO because VDO will reset itself?

Anyone got experience or installed a piggy back on their VDO?

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience