Race tracks in Malaysia

kol_m_53100

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
ya,back then there was a plan to have a drag race there but was change to a driving range golf tournament where who can hit the ball furthest down the runway. what they should do, is to turn the quiet airport as motorsport arena when not in use due to its open space and flat surface to decrease `lumba haram`. im sure most of us use the public roads to improve our skills, this is because its convenient as to a track where we have to drive a distance and by then you are already tired.

hmm if all airport is used as a test track, then we will have more track to go to and can also be tourist spot attraction...oh well

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
khir toyol is stupid that he demolish the Batu 3 for his big housing project... if u wish for more race track then just pray tat Umno will built some for Mat Cemerlang first.. :P then we can kongsi used it..

it is possible to convert the airport runway become a race track however the Subang airport still have big traffic for TUDM... Berjaya Air.. Cargo... maintenance and private plane... plus the Subang only have 1 runway... but the MAS old hanger(if it still there..) which can used as a track...

I think hit the golf ball in Sepang is it??
The airport that Top Gear using is closed to major traffic.. and the airport have 2runway..

and Proton got their own test track... but it never open 2 the public..
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

Last edited:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
yeah, subang is an idea but like what you guys say it's still a traffic there due to the smaller airlines and cargo.. actually BT3 track was "suppose" to be demolished but nothing is happening there for their "housing" project.. it's left abandon!!!! i've actually checked with some guys and they did a small visit.. it's fenced up!! grass is growing taller.. the track roads are cracking and the place is like a deserted land!!!! so sad!!!. according to some "sources" the land was suppose to be a housing area developement, but when they wanted to proceed the project.. they had problems on "WHO" the land belongs too!!! some claim the shah alam council, some people claiming as theirs, subang also claiming as theirs...... so the case is still going on!!!..
I think we gather a ZTH petition over there and ask for the track to be reopen!!!! HAHHAHAHA!! (i'm dreaming)..lolz..
i also heard the puchong go cart track used for drift practice is also being closed down!!! (duno if thats true).. sad sad sad!!

kol_m_53100

Known Member
Feb 21, 2006
ya the hanger can be used as a small gymkhana track or small drift land at japan....ya,its possible,just draw lines over the runway to shape up the track,well its easier said then done...a petition can be done to spark something @ create awareness the need of another track in the central region...should target NGO as they are more approachable then others,perhaps some1in the organization might be interested in a youth development prog etc etc...

sad case for bt3,didnt have the chance to drive there...

did some1died at the puchong track,is that why they close it down... a friend told me,not sure about it cause im not at msia at the mo....

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
regarding puchong.. i also duno what happen.. i just heard it from a friend only...hehe..
has anyone been to Saladdin's private track?

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
maybe we need the help of Mat Cemerlang n Khairy to built more track in Malaysia...kekeke..

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
They can't even get the "mat cemerlang" to gather together one place without creating havoc and fights!!! remember the last time they tried?.. hell broke loose and there was a big fight in between the "mat cermerlang" gang's ....damm idiots!!!

is there any more private air strip or an old unused one?? hehehehhe

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
where is the puchong go-cart track?
well les bro,u said pte air-strip ma...its private...who gonna share it woh...

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
i remember there is one track at perak (dato sagor track).correct me if i'm wrong. is this private track?sorry if my question out of topic.hehehe.

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
dewa,
you are not out off the topic.. we are discussing about tracks in malaysia!! hehehe..
perak where ah?..

simon,
i was just trying my luck!!! hehehehe...myself havent been to the puchong go cart track.. maybe the drift brothers would know..hehe

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
I can't recall specific location of dato sagor track but our local drifters should've know this place.very famous.hehehehe:_:

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
so guys, is there any usable tracks round Klang Valley???.....haha....other than LDP/KESAS/FEDERAL HIGHWAY:confused_smile: ......... Sepang too far and charges can kill normal person:_: :_: .........i prefer Genting route and cameron highland.......but that to me is more of mountain touge:shocked: :shocked: .....more suitable for Drifting:retarded: :retarded: ........haha

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
yeah, ulu yam is very nice.. but we still need to worry about on coming cars.. hehehe.. myself prefer bkt tinggi... lolz... i notice sometimes some places got a small route at hillside or even on flat area but has a pole blocking it (private land).. but i do not see any activity going on there..... always feel like venturing in there to see hows the road condition... but dun dare coz always alone..hahahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

do we really need to flush our car for the frist 20000km???some said it is unneccesary but some said it's a must...also if i'm flushign my trans, how many litre do i need if the manual says it need 7.7L???!?!
anyway what other things should be replaced at the first 20000km service?sparks plugs??
thanks a lot in advanced la sifuss....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience