FORK Tuned Myvi Turbo-kit Rm 4500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

FORK Tuned Myvi Turbo-kit Rm 4500

hongwai

Mar 8, 2005
Visit site
of the 3 myvi turbo, is there any auto transmission?

Interested to see would the autobox withstand such torque

sukom1854

Known Member
Jul 23, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.worldofnotebooks.com
Turbo On Auto

2 of the CARS are AUTO. One of the one which got into accident are AUTO. Please make sure you try to upgrade your braking system or get bigger performance tires.

ON MONDAY NEXT WEEK!! WE WILL POST 1 PICTURE!!!!

Check us OUT!!! anyone can help with ONE UTAMA management???

Joshua​

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
hi sukom,

i just curious how u tested the 3 cars running 180kmh for 1 1/2 hrs? Earlier post i thought that piston is inclusive with the package. by the way when is the road show in One U? Really interested to view.

sukom1854

Known Member
Jul 23, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.worldofnotebooks.com
Brother

We have yet to finalize on what the full package are. Stay Tuned! We are tuning one of our MVYI to HIT 200HORSE!!! We were told it is possible what do you think????

:_:​

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
200 horsie is damn alot. for light car like myvi 140hp on wheel is very fun to drive already.but the million dollar question is how much the owner need to spend and how reliable for daily drive?

sukom1854

Known Member
Jul 23, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.worldofnotebooks.com
Million Dollar Question

Very Good Million Dollar Question.

We are thinking of having a TEST DRIVE in SEPANG next weekend with all 3 CARS

Anyone Interested to Sign Up?
{No Promises}

:_:​

adrianltm

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
Cheras
hmm is dat the myvi turbo piston tat u mentioned to me ?cant wait to thee the whole set !! pls call me at 0123327567 when da stock is ready, serious buyer here

sukom1854

Known Member
Jul 23, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.worldofnotebooks.com
These are MYVI original YRV TURBO Piston. Specifically MADE IN JAPAN for PERODUA MYVI. We are having a DRIVE TEST next week location in ONE UTAMA {if dapat license}.

Stay Tuned for Updates

Last edited:
May 19, 2007
I'm interested in this, and would like to know whether this will cause any problems to the engine ? Also please send me info on what this RM4500 includes and how much for installation? Email me at malcolm.lim AT gmail.com

sukom1854

Known Member
Jul 23, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.worldofnotebooks.com
3 Piston

Are there suppose to be more?? hahaha of course!!!! 4 piston dont look so good in picture. :D actually the other piston are already in the car and we only have 3 extra to take picture from. We will be launching the TURBO KIT this coming month! The KIT are still STRONG and we have decided to launch it early with 2 month TEST PERIOD. Dyno is out! We have the points! Will post it up when we launch together with a magazine launch.

Check it OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried/wanna try this? Maybe get a PC power fan and fix it at the intake. But not smooth enuff. Where to get ball bearing fans? Project feastable?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience