2008 Honda S2000 CR (Club Racer)

cutebomb86

Jun 1, 2006
Kuching
it depends on what kind of road. nsx for race track is good, but for downhill road, s2000 will be better. nsx is 3000cc right? different group with 2200cc.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
WOW my dream car ,must get it 1 day,nice with the hard top

but how much ???

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
My positive points -
- VTEC
- Honda reliablity performance car

My negative points
- Ugly bodykit
- Hideous spoiler (typical tunerboy's Honda)
- Cheap drab interior
- Not-so-nice color
- Ugly rims
- Brakes are stock standard

Some photos -

mopreme

Known Member
Jan 9, 2007
as normal citizen, will wait for another 10-15 years as usual to buy one he2

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
y no more honda AP cars for sale? I mean the un-registered ones? what is going on???

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
the MX-5 was a "fun" car, which is a very enjoyable car to drive, but not for "serious" track use...

the S2000 was a "cornering machine" built for street use, and also for "serious" track racing
Miata has a 1 make track series which is very popular in japan for serious trackies. of course it may not have the HP of a GTR34 but for chums who love "involvement" on track it worth while to consider.

Honda S2k latest club racer make is trying to put trackers to "use" more of S2K. S2K is expensive (compare to MX5, etc) & by throwing it at a base price its in the hope tht more "serious" trackers will abuse it more on track.

Of course we see some S2K owners that appear to put in "race" milage on HV videos but honestly a high majority S2K owners dont. you dont see a lot of S2K on track (sepang or auto X) either.

i do track with the singapore trackies & even in SG S2K rare. & the whole of SG may only have 15 S2K in total. (AP1 & AP2)

my recent trip with the SG trackies at malaysian hills
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z137/Cool_spyda/DSC_0107.jpg

on why no APs on honda? rumour has it that honda malaysia disallows unless its via honda malaysia. (no grey). i could be wrong but thats what is circulated amongst enthusiast.

Last edited:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
maybe the no new AP imports (G current ban). ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Im looking at the rota ce28 16" 8j ET20 (Deep concave) at the moment. The reason why i choose 16" its not too big neither small. My bigger concerns are,

1) does 8j rim clear my turning radius?
2) Will ET20 make the rims to come out of fender( front) and body (rear)?

I have not gone to the rims shop to do any fittings, just before i can do that, i would like to be sure of what i can and cant. your suggestions and comments in this is highly appreciated. Thanks allot
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience