Motorsport Event Company Wanted

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
hey guys...
its me again
i'd greatly appreciate if any of u could give me details [more specifically human resource] of those medium to big motorsport event company in klang valley?
kinda like...amprex motorsports...etc...
i need it to seek a place for my internship [for my degree in hotel management]
yea..for those wondering y degree in hotel mgmt needs motorsports event internship is coz hotel mgmt students do learn about MICE [meeting incentive convention exhibition] organization...
so being in an event company is part of it...and the reason y i chose motorsports event company is coz i love motorsports...simple as that =D
so,all the details posted here would be greatly appreciated...
anyone who hv details which leads to my acceptance of internship would be rewarded a glass of teh tarik =D
hehe...thanx!

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
ermmm...
BUMP?
additoinal info:[for motorsport event company reps]
duration 4mths and hv intention to continue my employment if performance is up to expectation

peterlsc

Jun 13, 2006
go look for Motorsport Asia www.afos.com they are base in Malaysia, office in menara panglobal, they'll be glad to have you in there, coz they dont pay much. but who knows they might bring u overseas

Motorsport Asia
Suite 22-1, Level 22
Menara PanGlobal
No. 8 Lorong P. Ramlee
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Tel : +603 2026 1680
Fax : +603 2026 1681

good luck btw look for Mr. Mia

if u get in, u owe me lunch

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
glass of teh tarik only?
passion in this thing is rather important than getting paid in huge amount. Most of the graduate thinks they know everything once they leave uni. Never demand too much about the salary.

Why dont you try sepang international circuit? They do bring in intenship last time.

Last edited:

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
yeah sepang will be a good idea...but then work will be quite far la, haha

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
thanx bro...well...in terms of distance...sepang is abit too far...yes i'd be choosey unless i stay nearby [wats the nearest housing area there?]
AFOS doesn't sound that bad...thanx..i'll contact them and see...

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
yes yes..BUMP
my dateline for internship submission is coming soon
i'd like to get contact for amprex motorsports please...but they dun organise D1 anymore...
hmm...who organise the malaysian drift championship? [the one angle D5 wan] and those who organise the drift clinics...
thanx

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
yes yes..BUMP
my dateline for internship submission is coming soon
i'd like to get contact for amprex motorsports please...but they dun organise D1 anymore...
hmm...who organise the malaysian drift championship? [the one angle D5 wan] and those who organise the drift clinics...
thanx
the angle D5 one is from Angle D5 itself....

try go to www.angle-d5.com for the information

n www.drift.com.my

i can say both of them are makin the drift event happening, since D1GP is not around..

dont forget Proton Holdings Berhad bcoz the drift at Super GT was from proton...

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
blackie...since when i hamsap wan?
i oso din pinch ur backside
joh....
is angle d5 a company?
anyone knows amprex contact?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
How come nobody come in and say, "racing is not good. It's dangerous to be bla bla bla so motorsports will give ideas to kids about racing bla bla bla"
hahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Looks nice (lol can't believe saying that about a China car by Proton). Either buy Executive trim or Flagship. The rest doesn't make sense. Executive has all the safety - more airbags than Standard. And Flagship has all the trickle down Volvo safety tech.

I think Flagship is the Best Buy for RM100k budget in Malaysia at the moment. Easily kill off HR-V, CX-30, CH-R etc. Unless the space in HR-V matters that much. I would love to try driving the Flagship in traffic jam on federal highway and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience