Racing clutch

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
D_clothes,
if ur seriously searching 4 race clutches,no harm in popping over 2 take a look,aight?btw,y do u really need race clutch?wats ur ride anyway?
race clutch not dat user frenly 4 daily driving ler

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
last time i'm using os second hand can long last for 6 month n still can use when i took it out...
Haha.. my one stock oso less than a year.. (O_O)..

big mileage.. :P

but seriously, one other fella here using T2SA oso don't see much wear... but maybe it's the style of driving I think.. half clutch kills it faster.

D_clothes

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
akuma ,

i dont know whether i need it or not but my mechanic is just recommending so i just looking around . as my car its in the workshop and being fix on some mounting and bracket problem .

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
D_clothes,
prolly u can go w semi-race clutches..lighter n longer lasting...my EXEDY cost me ard RM850 per set.....so far so good...unless ur running >200ps atw n u lenjan ur car everyday thn dis option won work 4 u ler.........

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
Hey D_Clothes. heard somebody told me that somewhere in Taman Nagasari(Seberang) one workshop can do 6 puck single plate. And oso someone from Kontan oso told there is one workshop there can di as well. But when ask where is the shop he refuse to tell.

My advice don't buy in Penang. Go to KL. The $$$ different could give u a accomodation of 4 star hotel and vacation ekekkekeke...

D_clothes

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Hey D_Clothes. heard somebody told me that somewhere in Taman Nagasari(Seberang) one workshop can do 6 puck single plate. And oso someone from Kontan oso told there is one workshop there can di as well. But when ask where is the shop he refuse to tell.

My advice don't buy in Penang. Go to KL. The $$$ different could give u a accomodation of 4 star hotel and vacation ekekkekeke...
Budin,
Nagasari not much workshop i nv heard there is a good work shop there .

i not buying in penang , i buying from KL but my mechanic its in penang to fix it .
Is there anyway to make the Vtec a bit more presure when its opening ?
Those under 1000 bucks usually are semi racing clutch right ?

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
exedy semi racing already more than enuf. OEM clutch oso already good. But few people here(png) used BR Clutch (made in Ipoh I guess) said good oso. But if u had more budget and get it from KL and pasang in penang. Happy hunting :D

D_clothes

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Thanks for the advice , my fellow SIFU ....

a quick question .. Is there anyway to make the Vtec a bit more presure when its opening ? And does is mean more presure , higher the combustion and higher temp it will be ?

Enthusiast

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2005
o _ O ? ! more pressure in terms of wat? clutch? clutch does not affect combustion or temperature.....

budin99

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
bRo..hard preasure on clutch?? heh heh heh heh...if really "keras' aa...you won't ever pass the penang bridge. i tried my fren evo with racing clutch and feel my leg became "besar sebelah" already. And he told me that almost crying one day on penang bridge when he stuck there. Almost switch on the hazard light and pretend to be sick ekekekek.

killgerms

Known Member
Dec 7, 2004
Visit site
sorry, tumpang tanya sikit..

guys, how to identify clucth still in good condition or not?

D_clothes

500 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
i mean interms of performance in the engine ,
Does it mean that the presure its producing is more , will increase the temp and far greater combustion in the engine .

nothing related to clutch .

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
i mean interms of performance in the engine ,
Does it mean that the presure its producing is more , will increase the temp and far greater combustion in the engine .

nothing related to clutch .
Post in another topic and I give you my thoughts.. cannot say 100% correct, but you can ask for second opinion or third one.. usually you ask 3 people, you get 3 different answers.. but mostly if you dig deep enough, the final result is the same.

Performance in an NA engine requires base knowledge on how the 4 stroke cycle works, and how it generates power.

Cams, stroke, compression, fuel, ignition timing, flow (intake and exhaust) all are some of the considerations when thinking about making power out of an engine.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
killgerms,
u post dis in another topic n i'll oso gif u sum answer..it might not b right but its gonna b definitely full of CRAP!ahahhahaahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, if I have budget around 2k, what kind of semibucket seat can I get ? FYI, Im driving a Satria GTi,so what do you guys think suitable seat around that price tag ?

Do you guys think its better to go for those replicas but brand new or original but secondhand ones ?

I was thinking of Recaro Evo 2 or 3,since original GTi Recaro Njoy is hard to find nowadays, u think suitable or not for GTi ? Does the rear seat able to fit Satria GTi ?

And of course it has to come with railing and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience