Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

Cheong Mou Kei 4G9XT

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Ampang
www.geocities.com
i bump into a a32 owner who did da 4pot conversion....he told me he spent rm1.5k juz for da brakes oni...sum mo da rim hv to be mo ofset den stock.

too many ting wanna do but so little money to start wt.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
yup, rims yes.. but if you got skyline or silvia rims no need already.

My friend only spend less than 600 for the conversion woh.. how come it ended up 1.5k on your friend side?

He got the caliper, and disk for 350. labour only 50, send it to skim, only rm 35 for a pair. Hose you got to source and not so expensive, unless go to braided hose, there is a way to use back the original hose to fit into the caliper. i did that for the VR4 Twin pot brake conversion on others car. yet to try on fatty. but should be the same. VR4 brake caliper are like 4 pots nissan, cause the bolt to transfer the fluid on the caliper are difference compare to std nissan brake caliper. This style was though by Pentagon Chris :D

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
nope, i am not mechanic.

Just that i spend too much times doing research and also testing :) especially modifying brake... I am a brake fanatic.. i like apply now, stop yesterday feeling.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
i sometime service my own car... like change brake pads, skim disc, change oils, and all minor one.

major one will bring to my friendly mechanic to do.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
for fatty, its standard... previous sentra.. normal to twin pot to 4 pots to twin pots..and all the rear brake are the biggest i can find..

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Reason I ask about Bendix...I will be leaving LG in a couple of months. Already accepted a regional position based in KL with Honeywell Aerospace. Look up the parent company Honeywell on the internet to see who they are.

They are a Fortune 500 company, one of the companies that make up the Dow Jones, and are extremely diversified into many industries, but are hardly ever seen.

Some of their brands are...Bendix...Garrett Turbochargers...need I say more... :laugh:

I will be in charge of the SEA and South Asia region, and in the Aerospace division. Btw...I already measured the fatty's engine compartment to see if I can fit in a small turbine engine...but they said...not enough air flow leh... :rofl:

Now...I need to decide...Skyline or Caldina... :laugh:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
defcon1, can get staff price for bendix and garrett turbo or not.. :). I want the Non thai and non malaysia made pad :-D

defcon1

500 RPM
May 26, 2006
Hmmm...Boeing or Airbus one can fit or not?...Maybe only need to drill some holes... :laugh:

But seriously...I will be making some enquiries once I report for work... :smile:

Apr 28, 2007
Hi guys...finally we have our own sub-forum in zth!!
Now we can share more information without having to cramp everything inside 1 thread!! hoorayyy to TOM!!! :_:
All cefiro owners r welcome to post here...A31/A32/A33. :shades_smile:
Im Ritchmond,... new member to this forum. Coz im a cefiro kaki.... hope to join u guys and have fun.... Cheers!!

My msn: [email protected]

Apr 28, 2007
Greetings..... Cefiro Freaks

Dear Fellow Member,,....

Found this forum and wish to be part of Cefiro Kaki,.. hope to see the bigger crowd and excitement event out there.... Btw,....im Ritchmond, driving a 3.0 cefiro.
Thanks n looking forward to meet up ... or party up

Cheers!:shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ariete Steam Cleaner Vapori Jet, where can I get this brand or similar price range steam cleaner as I wanna clean of the puke stain off my fabric seat. Or any sifu here have a better more budget way of cleaning it off? Steam cleaner is more of a "placebo" effect for myself because of the price.

Can any one post links of previous detailing works done on fabric seats and hard to reach door trims area done by the detailing gurus here and also recomend few products and methods best to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience